Federal Board of Revenue FBR Government of Pakistan has announced the 670 vacancies of different post in all over the Pakistan. Post are announced through OTS ( Open Testing Service). Download Application Form and apply now.
Announcement Date: 27th July 2020.
Last Date: 22nd August 2020.
Roll No Slip Date: Coming Soon.
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- Sepoy (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Motor Car Driver (BPS-04)
- Daftari (BPS-02)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sweepers / Sanitary Workers (BPS-01)
Download Application Form for Application Submission.
The Govt of Punjab has announced the Jobs 2020 for the FBR Federal Board of Revenue Department, If you are Interested to join the FBR Department then you must apply within due dates because after the due date application forms will not be considered. The Government of Pakistan has received grant from World Bank towards the cost of the Project Strengthening Federal Board of Revenue’s Capacity in Information Technology and Fiscal Research & Tax Policy Analysis. The Federal Board of Revenue intends to hire consulting services for the following assignment and apply portion of the proceeds of this grant towards eligible payments under this contract.
Federal Board of Revenue now invites eligible individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the said services. Interested Consultants must submit Expressions of Interest (Eols) for the above assignments for the contract will be till the completion of the WB project. Extendable for another term. E01 must contain details of your professional work and all degrees/qualifications, along with references from previous employees if applicable. Any details of consultancy or services provided. Why are you eligible for the said job and how would you contribute during the contract period.
The Application Form Submission Last Date is : 18th February, 2020
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2020 Application Form Date and Schedule
Procedure and Important Information :
Consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in World Bank’s World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (Regulations).
Interested Consultants may obtain further information regarding Terms of Reference (TORs)/ Scope of assignment and detailed Job descriptions posted from FBR’s Website at www.fbr.gov.pk/tenders or email at [email protected] fbr.gov.pk or visit the office of Chief TAGR Procurement, Room No 142, First Floor, FBR House, G-5, and Constitution Avenue, Islamabad between 0900 hours to 1600 hours on any working day. The Expression of Interest must be delivered to the address below not later than 1500 hrs on 22nd August, 2020.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...