Excise Taxation and Narcotics Jobs have been advertised in Jang news paper on 2nd April 2020 as inviting qualified and dynamic candidates for various positions across the Punjab. Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control department Punjab has assigned the responsibility of recruitment of best eligible candidates to Pakistan Testing service (PTS).
Pakistan Testing Service will ensure the transparency and meritorious standards for Excise Taxation and Narcotics Jobs by synchronizing the qualified aspirants as well. The positions which are going to offer are purely on contract basis under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab except Constables posts. Eligible candidates are strongly suggested to apply over these positions with great zeal and spirit as well.
Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Jobs Summary:-
- Stenographer (BS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-11)
- Constable ( BS-05)
The Key Functions of Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control department Punjab include Collection of Provincial Taxes/Fees,Collection of Federal Taxes,Motor Vehicle Registration, Dealer Vehicle, Registration System for Dealers,Dealer Vehicle Registration System for Customer and Auctions of Attractive Registration Marks as well.
Educational criteria for Excise Taxation and Narcotics Jobs is going to prescribed as under in detail.
- Stenographer:- Intermediate or equivalent qualification with 70 words per minute in shorthand in English and 30 words per minute typing speed on Typewriter or on computer.
- Data Entry Operator:- Intermediate / D.Com / I.Com or equivalent degree with capability of 10,000 key depressions per hour or typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Junior Clerk:- Matric degree from a recognized board with a speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English accordingly.
- Constable:- Matric pass with 2nd Division from a recognized board with Height 5’ Feet & 7” Inches and Chest 33” Inches-34 ½” Inches are required to apply.
Excise Taxation and Narcotics Punjab Jobs 2020 By PTS Download Application Form Procedure to Apply
There are certain instructions which are mandatory in nature for Excise Taxation and Narcotics Jobs are going to discuss in detail as given below.
- The above positions are offered on contract basics under the Contract appointment policy 2004
of the Government of the Punjab except Constable (BS-5) posts.
- General Age Relaxation in upper limit for male candidates = 5years, for female candidates =
8years and for disable persons = 10 years.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- The quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women ,5% for
Minority and 3 % for Disabled Persons.
- Director General, Excise and Taxation Punjab has the right to accept / reject or cancel any
application, post or recruitment process.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any district of Punjab.
- In case Applicant wishes to apply for more than one post. He /She must submit separate
Application form for each post .
- No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for test/interview.
- Test fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
- Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants qualification,
performance in Physical and written test to be conducted PTS(Pakistan Testing
Services)and interview within the criteria/policy devised by the department.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in PTS will be deemed eligible for further consideration in
the recruitment process.
TO Download Advertisement:- Please Click Here
To Download Application Form:- Please Click Here
To Get Bank Deposit Slip:- Please Click Here
How To Apply?
Excise Taxation and Narcotics Jobs procedure to apply is given below with complete criteria as well.
- Candidates can download Application and the Deposit Slips from this site as given above.
- Test fee of Rs.285/-shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited or Habib Bank Limited on prescribed bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from here this site.
- No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited.
- PTS copy of original slip must be attached with hard copy of the application forms.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form along with Test fee challan form.
- Copy of CNIC, copy of domicile , all educational documents and two recent passport size
photograph, directly to PTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
The last date for submission of application for Excise Taxation and Narcotics Jobs to Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-HaqRoad, Blue Area, Islamabad till 21st April,2020.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...