Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department has announced latest jobs 2022 through Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC. The department is inviting eligible, competent and well-educated aspirants for the vacant posts. Following posts of Assistant Director (Technical), Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director (Lab), Assistant Director (Public Awareness), Assistant Director (Law), Instrumental Engineer, Computer Programmer, Chemist, Field Supervisor, Office Assistant, and Data Processing Officer are being vacant in the Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department. Individuals must fulfil the eligibility criteria and apply online for the offered posts.
Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Applicants who are eligible and meet the criteria they should apply for the announced jobs through SPSC. Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has opened the online application portal and will be called successful candidates for the written test. Aspirants must have qualification of MSc, BE, BS, LLB, MBA, and Bachelor degree to apply for the announced jobs. Postulants may check all terms and conditions and apply for the offered recruitments in the proper way. SPSC has released latest advertisement No. 02/2022 in daily Jang newspaper. Individuals should open the online portal, fill the application form and pay the challan form in any online branch of National Bank, State Bank or Government Treasury. Submit the application before the last date and become able to get the roll no slip.
Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Assistant Director (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Director (Lab)
- Assistant Director (Public Awareness)
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Instrumental Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Field Supervisor
- Office Assistant
- Data Processing Officer
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
Last Date: 15 April 2022
How to Apply:
- Candidates click the above-mentioned link to open the application form online.
- Register themselves first and then fill the online application form.
- Aspirants should provide all the required information like Name, Age, qualification, Adress, CNIC, required
- experience and certificates.
- Postulants must pay the original challan of Rs. 500/- in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidates after successful submission of application will be able to appear for the SPSC written test.
You Might Also Like
- Join FIA jobs 2022 NTS Written Test Online Preparation
- TEVTA Jobs 2022 at Govt College of Technology Taxila
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Online Apply, Roll No Slip
- Sindh Prison Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Download Applica...
- Election Commission of Pakistan ECP jobs 2022 Online Apply
- HITEC University Taxila Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Latest BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 Application Form Last...
- University of Education UE Lahore jobs 2022 Apply Online