Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department has announced latest jobs 2020 through Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC. The department is inviting eligible, competent and well-educated aspirants for the vacant posts. Following posts of Assistant Director (Technical), Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Assistant Director (Lab), Assistant Director (Public Awareness), Assistant Director (Law), Instrumental Engineer, Computer Programmer, Chemist, Field Supervisor, Office Assistant, and Data Processing Officer are being vacant in the Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department. Individuals must fulfil the eligibility criteria and apply online for the offered posts.
Applicants who are eligible and meet the criteria they should apply for the announced jobs through SPSC. Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has opened the online application portal and will be called successful candidates for the written test. Aspirants must have qualification of MSc, BE, BS, LLB, MBA, and Bachelor degree to apply for the announced jobs. Postulants may check all terms and conditions and apply for the offered recruitments in the proper way. SPSC has released latest advertisement No. 02/2020 in daily Jang newspaper. Individuals should open the online portal, fill the application form and pay the challan form in any online branch of National Bank, State Bank or Government Treasury. Submit the application before the last date and become able to get the roll no slip.
Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Assistant Director (Admin & Finance)
- Assistant Director (Lab)
- Assistant Director (Public Awareness)
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Instrumental Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Field Supervisor
- Office Assistant
- Data Processing Officer
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
Last Date: 15 April 2020
How to Apply:
- Candidates click the above-mentioned link to open the application form online.
- Register themselves first and then fill the online application form.
- Aspirants should provide all the required information like Name, Age, qualification, Adress, CNIC, required
- experience and certificates.
- Postulants must pay the original challan of Rs. 500/- in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidates after successful submission of application will be able to appear for the SPSC written test.
You Might Also Like
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...
- National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2020 Application Form Onlin...