- Field Assistant (Male)
- Field Assistant( Female)
- Office Assistant( Head office Peshawar)
- Data operator(Head office Peshawar)
- Accountant(Head office Peshawar)
These aforesaid positions shall be contractual based and for Lower dir, Peshawar, charsada, Mansehra, Mardan, Nowshera, Haripur, Peshawar, Shangla, Malakand, Laki, D.i.khan, Bannu, Swat, Haripur, Tank, Battagram, Hangu in Khyber Pakhtunkhaw. The required qualification for aforementioned posts includes bachelor degree with various disciplines like social sciences etc.
The Foundation implements innovative, demand-driven initiatives that include vouchers to deserving children to attend low cost private schools of their choice, subsidies to private schools to provide tuition free schooling, literacy and skills development programs for youth and adults, community schools in low enrollment areas, and Tameer-e-School Program Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,68,000 employees which are about 55% of the total employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Elementary Education Foundation – Peshawar
How to apply?
- The applicants can apply by filing in the prescribed application form and online deposit slip available here on this page.
- Applications not submitted on the prescribed application form shall not be considered.
- Applicants must indicate the name of posts and district they are applying for.Only eligible candidates shall be called for test.
- No.TA/DA shall be paid to candidates.
- The Competent authority reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any time, having valid reason.Application complete in with all aspects must be submitted along with online deposit slip to NTS Pakistan, NTS head Quarter: 1-E, street No.46,1-8/2 Islamabad, latest by 23rd January 2019.