Education Department Gilgit Baltistan, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan have offered jobs. Recruitments are announced for the suitable applicants who are well educated. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the available vacant situations in the department. Education Department Gilgit Baltistan has provided jobs for the various situations. Available posts are Principal, Headmaster, Senior Teacher, and Instructor (Male). All the above-mentioned posts are on a permanent basis. Aspirants who are eligible, competent and meet the criteria they should apply for the announced jobs. First, you must read the terms and conditions and fulfil the requirements. Then apply online through FPSC for the Education Department GB Principal Headmaster Jobs 2020 in proper way.
Education Department GB Principal Headmaster Jobs 2020 FPSC Apply Online
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has released the notification and inviting applications from candidates. Jobs are avialale for aspirants who are well educated and seeking well-reputed jobs in government sectors. Individuals must have the Second Class or Grade C Master’s degree with B.Ed (Hons), B.Ed./M.Ed or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. Also have 5 years post qualification teaching experience. Including at least two years of administrative experience in recognized institutions. The Age limit is 25 to 35 years. 5 years general age relaxation will be given in case of upper age limit. There are several vacancies are available and aspirants should apply online after meeting the qualification and further requirements.
Education Department GB Principal Headmaster Jobs 2020 FPSC Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Teacher
- Instructor (Male)
- Gilgit Baltistan Open Merit= Forty-Three
- Minority/Non-Muslims= Four
Age Limit: 25-35 years
Last Date: 24 February 2020
How to Apply:
- Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is inviting Individuals to apply online for the posts.
- Postulants should click apply online link so that they can apply for the given jobs of FPSC.
- FPSC Online registration form will open and Aspirants must fill the application form by providing all the information required in the form.
- Submit the application form online after the completion of it.
- Candidates download the deposit slip online and pay the application fee in any online branch of the state bank or National Bank within the due date.
- For the posts of BPS-14 to 17, the deposit slip fee is Rs. 300/- for BS-18 rate of fee is Rs. 750/- for the BS-19 application fee is Rs. 1200/- and for BS-20 challan fee is Rs 1500/-.
You Might Also Like
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...
- National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2020 Application Form Onlin...
- Federal Board of Revenue FPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online