Directorate General of Immigration and Passport (DGIP) is a department of the Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan. It deals with all the issues of Pakistani citizenship, passports and visas. This department is going to announce jobs named as MRP Technical Officer (BPS-17) Assistant Director (BPS-17) and Data Entry operator (BPS-11). In order to ensure transparency DGIP has been assigned the responsibility to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS shall conduct test and interview accordingly of eligible candidates from all over the country.These Positions shall be filled by Directorate of Immigration and Passport as per its recruitment policies. PTS shall be liable to follow the instructions as given by the Directorate of Immigration and passport department accordingly.
Summary of Positions With Eligibility Criteria:-
|No||Name of Post||Maximum Age||Eligibility Criteria||Location of Post||Number of Posts||Provincial Quota|
|1||MRP Technical Officer(BPS17)||35||Bachelors in CS/IT/Engg. At least 4 years of experience of maanging IT institution preferable supervision of data entry. Knowledge of Post Gre SQL will be a plus.||Anywhere in Pakistan||73|| Merit= 05
|2||Assistant Director(BPS17)||35||Second class or Grade C Masters Degree along with 2 years administrative experience in government/autonomous organization.||Anywhere in Pakistan||01||Merit= 01|
|3||Data Entry operator(BPS11)||35||Intermediate 2nd division. At least three months diploma or certificate in office automation.minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute. 2 years Experience of date entry operations.||Anywhere in Pakistan||224||Punjab= 38
Directorate General of Immigration and Passport PTS Jobs 2018 application Form Eligibility Criteria
Following are the core instructions being given for Directorate General of Immigration and passport jobs. Eligible Candidates must read carefully these instructions before apply in on above-said positions.
- Please download the application form and deposit slip from this page as being given below.
- Fee can be deposited in any of the country-wide online branch of United Bank Limited or Habib Bank Limited.
- Deposit Fee is non refundable/non transferable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test/interview.
- One applicant can apply for more than one post but he/she has to pay deposit slip for both posts separately and clearly mention the name of post on envelop.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Initially No Documents are required except Application Form, Original Bank Deposit Slip (PTS Copy) & Attested Copy of CNIC.
- No TA / DA would be admissible for test / interview.
- Please Indicate the Job Title on the Right Hand Corner of the Envelope.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The candidates working in public sector department/organization should send their application forms through proper channel.
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of application.
To Download Advertisement Please:-Click Here:
To Download Application Form:- Click Here
Download Deposit slip for Data Entry Operator:Click Here
To Get Fee Deposit Slip For MRP Technical Officer & Assistant Director:- Click Here
How to Apply?
Candidates meeting the criteria for Directorate General of Immigration and Passport jobs are required to send application form with requisites to PTS Headquarter 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Last Date to Apply?
Deadline for applying on Directorate General of Immigration and Passport jobs is 19th March, 2018.