Deputy Commissioner Malakand Jobs 2019 has been announced if you are eligible and interested to get this job then you can apply now within due dates. You should apply and avail this opportunity. Deputy Commissioner Malakand, under the Community Driven Local Development Program Government of Khyber Pakhtunkwa invites applications from experienced and determined professionals to fill the vacant positions detailed below services against that positions will be hired on contractual based for the duration of one year which may be extendable on satisfactory performance. Brief description of the vacancies are given below, while the detailed job description can be read and download from COLD program’s.
The details jobs descriptions for these positions are available on CDLD, Please read them before submission of your job application to the National Testing Services (NTS). Once you will apply to the NTS Testing service for these jobs then you your roll number slips will be sent to your residential address. If you don’t get the roll number slips on your residential address then you can contact with us in our feedback system we will help you to provide your roll number slips.
Vacant Positions :
- Senior Program Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer
- Data Entry Operator
Deputy Commissioner Malakand Jobs 2019 NTS Registration Form Roll Number Slips
How to Apply :
- Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only, Please note no TADA will admissible.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word excel PowerPoint) and other computer software must be required for the selection of the candidate.
- Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channel. Age of candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission.
- Good physical health is an essential requirement, as the job may initial considerable commute and travel in the mountainous amigo.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill or camel the recruitment process
- In use of selection, the candidate will have to sign an agreement with the office of the respective Deputy Commissioner before issuance of the appointment order/ letter.
Last date of application submission is Tuesday 26th February, 2019 to NTS Headquarter, Plot No. 94, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their electronic Roll No Slip through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1.