CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023 Form Submission Date
The government of the Punjab Higher Education Department HED has announced the latest notification for CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023 Teacher Internees on a contract basis for the duration of 5 months. All the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the required qualification must apply for the CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023. Here we provide important dates, Eligibility criteria, and application procedures for CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023. The candidates must read all the instructions and then apply for the announced post. The last date to apply is 26 December 2023.
Dates and Schedule for CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023
- Announced Date: 21 December 2023
- Starting Date of Submission: 23 December 2023
- Last Date of Forms Submission: 26 December 2023
- Display of Merit List: 31 December 2023 on Concerned Colleg Notice Board at 10:00 AM
- Interview Date: 06-09 January 2023
- Selected Candidates List: 10 January 2023 at 10:00 AM
- Display of Final Merit List: 05 January 2023
- Complaint Time: 02-03 January 2023
CTI College Teacher Vacancy 2023
Punjab Government has been pleased to constitute the following committee for hiring of CTIs for the academic year 2023 against vacant posts and filling up the vacant posts of lecturers Male/Female in Punjab on a contract basis. The higher education department has announced the recruitment schedule for CTIs. The said college teaching interns will be hired for the Government College located all over the Punjab province. CM Punjab Mr. Usman Buzdar has approved the fresh plan.
List Of Available Vacancies for CTI Jobs 2023
College Teaching Interns CTI Jobs 2023
All Government colleges will display a list of CTIs positions & No vacancies in relevant subjects on the Notice Board so you have to visit the nearest colleges & you can get detailed information through Notice Board. The advertisement has been published in the daily Urdu and English newspapers for information. The higher education department (HED) Punjab has issued the notification in this regard. While criteria have been also defined in the circular issued.
CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023 Form Submission Date
Eligibility Criteria for CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023
Here we have mentioned complete eligibility criteria for the jobs of CTIs and applicants who meet the criteria can apply for the jobs. The HED has announced more than 3000 vacancies for the CTIs. Aspirants must check the complete eligibility criteria required qualification and subjects on which applications are required over here. See Criteria Online. Click Here
General Details for CTI Jobs 2023
- Job Status: Contract Based
- No of CTIs: 3650
- Duration: 5 Months
- Age Limit: No Limit
- Stipend: 45, 000/ Month
- Genders: Both Male/Female
- Qualification Required: MA/ MSc ( 2nd Position )
- Address: Nearest Govt Colleges for Boys/Girls
CTIs will be inducted against
- Biology (Botany/Zoology)
- Computer Science
- Pak studies
Only these Subjects will be given in Policy But the appointment will be in other subjects too.
Documents Required to Apply
2. All educational documents/certificates and their copies
3. Original CNIC/Copy
4. Passport Size Photographs
5. If you have relevant experience certificates then it will be a good thing.
CTI Jobs in Govt Punjab Colleges 2023-23
The Higher Education Department of The Government of Punjab has announced the Jobs of CTI College Teaching Internees and candidates now can submit applications along with required documents for the latest CTI Jobs 2023 in the colleges throughout Punjab. Higher Education Department Punjab is looking for 3000+ CTIs in Government Colleges. All eligible applicants who want to adopt the teaching profession must apply for this excellent internship opportunity.
CTI Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with all required qualification certificates and other documents from the 3rd week to the last week of November, to the relevant college. It is most important to provide complete information to the college at the time of applying. After reviewing the applications the college will display the merit list of selected candidates for CTIs Jobs.
Application Form for College Teacher Internee (CTI) Jobs
Fill out the application form and fill in your details in the empty spaces. Attach your CV as well as other necessary documents as mentioned earlier and send them to your local Govt. College.
How do I Apply Online for CTI jobs?
You have to apply directly to related Colleges & You can apply to More than one College But Interview will be on the same date & you have to manage it. Submit your CVs & Complete Documents on the given time schedule & Must bring your CVs & Original docs on the Interview Date as well.
1. Candidates should visit the nearest Govt. girls’ or boys’ college. You can get all the information you need through the school Notice Board about CTI Jobs.
2. It is mandatory to apply for district colleges. You can apply to more than one school.
3. The interview will take place between 06 January 2023 and 09 January 2023, or at the deadline for applications, so you need to plan your entire application.
4. Send in your current CV and all supporting documents at the time specified.
5. Application with two passport-size photos, CNIC copy, attested documents, and CV when you must visit the government. Colleges to apply.
6. You are required to bring the original documents and your CV to the interview.
7. All interviews will be held at the same colleges where you have applied.
8. Candidates with higher education qualifications and work experience are more likely to be.
9. College-wise vacancy details are posted at https://hed.punjab.gov.pk/ OR Click Here.
Interviews will be conducted in related Colleges from 06 to 09 January 2023 & Interview Marks will be Counted in the Selection process as well. This time % will be counted & specific merit criteria will be followed, More, Higher education e.g MS/M. Phill will be given 3 marks & for Ph.D., there will be 5 marks. Position in University /BISE will be considered in merit, 1st position 5 marks,2nd position 3 marks & 3rd position 2 marks. For GPA Conversion into %, the HEC formula will be used. There will be 5 marks for the Interview.
Display of Merit Lists
A Merit List will be posted on the HED website as well as on all Govt. College Notice Boards regarding the candidates they have selected. Also, you can go to specific departments of Govt. Colleges and Colleges Facebook Page about vacancies and merit lists.
Duration of the Internship:
5 months (of an academic year)
It is strictly non-renewable or not extendable beyond one term and not transferable.
Fixed/Lump Sum Rs. 45,000/- per month.
Any other allowance, TA/DA, or any other will be granted.
Merit Marks Division Criteria of CTI jobs
The total merit marks are 100 and are further divided in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Education Qualification 85 marks.
- The mark for an above master’s degree, such as MS or M.Phil 5 marks.
- Board members and universities 5 marks for those who hold positions in the university and board.
- For Interview: 5 Marks.
- (Top 3) The Position (Top 3) of position University and Board will be considered to be a plus point. In the case of merit, subsequent marks will be added according to.
- First place = 5 marks
- Second spot = 3 marks
- The third 3rd Position is 2 marks.
- To convert GPA Conversion into Percentages, the HEC formula will use the formula for GPA conversion into Percentages.
- To be eligible to be considered for CTI jobs, You must score at least 55/100 marks in the evaluation of merit.
CTI Merit Formula
The marks total for College teacher Interns is 100. The marks division is as follows The division is as follows:
|Marks for Education Qualification||85|
|Marks for Qualification above Master’s Degree||05|
|Marks for position holders in Board / University||05|
Colleges List for College Teacher Internee Vacancies in Punjab
Note Please note that the All Punjab Districts Colleges List of CTI Internship Program 2023 has been updated. Check the link below. For more information, visit the college and look at the notice boards where you can find the list of available seats and information posted. Click Here
Contact and Address
Address: Civil Secretariat, The Mall, Lahore
Phone: +92-42-99210039, +92-42-99210042
What is a CTI teacher?
The shortage of teachers at Punjabi colleges has led to the government of Punjab approving the hiring of college teacher interns. Accordingly, the Chief Minister of Punjab approved the new recruitment of College Teachers Internees.
What is CTI College?
Higher Education Department, Government of Punjab
What is the CTI qualification?
Qualification: Candidates must have a Graduation, Bachelor, Master, Commerce, MBA, M.Com, Mphil, Ph.D. Degree from a recognized institution.
How is the Application form submission?
Candidates are able to apply in two ways.
- The first step is to apply online using a website portal or mail your CV and documents to the email address of the company. Moreover, You can find more information on the www.hed.punjab.gov.pk website.
- Thus, Second Candidates can apply by mail. Send your documents with your application form and a photo that has been certified.
Can I get TA/DA in CTI 2023?
No, you do not receive any TA/DA during the interview.
How am I getting a call letter for the Test / Interview?
The group will be asked to choose the candidates to interview.
Can I submit the application after the last date?
After the deadline, applications are not to be submitted.
Can Private employees apply for this job?
Yes, private employees can apply via the appropriate channel.
You Might Also Like
- OEC Korea Jobs 2023 Online Registration | www.oec.gov.pk
- Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- Join Pak Army As Soldier 2023 Eligibility Online Written Tes...
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Registration Last Date
- CDA Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Application Form El...
- PPHI Jobs 2023 Sindh Apply Online
- OGDCL NTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Last Date
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2023 Tehsil Wise A...
- Njp.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Online Apply | National Job Portal
- Bise Sukkur Jobs 2023 Online Apply| www.cts.org.pk