Punjab Government on 27th March 2018. National testing Service NTS has taken the responsibility for recruitment as per instructions of the Punjab government and counter terrorism department CTD as well. NTS shall conduct test for most eligible candidates and interview according to rules and regulation laid down by the Counter Terrorism Department Punjab. After applying on these posts list of Suitable Candidates shall be displayed here on this page as well as on NTS official page too. Those candidates shall be eligible to appear in the test as arranged by NTS. After Passing Test the list of candidates for interview will be dispatched here also. Eligible Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply on these posts with in due dates as going to prescribed below.
Summary Of Positions in CTD:-
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-07).
- Total Positions:- 67
CTD stands for Counter Terrorism Department working under Punjab Police which was established to tackle the growing challenges of terrorism through its intelligence functions. CTD is autonomous to enlist and investigate all terrorism related cases. Counter Terrorism Department CTD is mainly updated by Counter Terrorism Force (CTF) in which highly qualified and physically fit corporals are rendering their services as well. The Functions of this Department includes Collection, collation & dissemination of information Sectarian activists, Militants, Terrorists & Deeni Madaris Afghan Trained Boys, Returned Afghan Prisoners or Activists on 4th Schedule of Anti-Terrorism Act, Sectarian & Terrorism suspects future trends on Terrorism.
- Intermediate or equivalent degree is required from recognized institution/board.
- Minimum typing speed 40 words per minute is required in MS Word and In page as well.
- One year diploma/certificate/course in using computer applications is also required.
- With Respect to Age, As Every candidate should be between 25 to 45 years on the last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.
- Roll number slips Containing the information regarding test Center, Timings, and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll number slips from NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- The candidates already serving in government or semi-government departments will apply through proper channel of append NOC of the said department with their applications.
- No TA/ DA shall be given to the Candidates.
- Applicants are required to mention their phone numbers in the application.
- The Authority is competent to shortlist the candidates and information to this effect will be given to the candidates directly.
- The Authority CTD may cancel the whole process at any stage without assigning the reason.
- Eligibility of Candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test and interview by the department.
CTD Punjab NTS Jobs 2018 Download Application Form Eligibility Criteria, Procedure to Apply, Last date
How To Apply?
Following is the simplest procedure to apply on CTD Punjab NTS jobs accordingly.
- Candidates shall have to deposit Rs. 400/- as test fee in favor of NTS in any online branch of Meezan Ban, HBL, ABL or MCB.
- Complete filled application form with all aspects along with a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should be reach at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
- Incomplete or Incorrect application shall be rejected with an immediate effect.
Last Date To Apply:-
The Deadline for the submission of application for CTD jobs is April 18, 2018. For getting Further update information please in touch with us.