In 1995, the Criminal Investigation Department was formally created and it operates under the CID Manual, 1937. The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) was named as Counter Terrorism Department (CTD). In order to boost up the departmental efficiency and to tackle with recent wave of terrorism , the Counter Terrorism Department NTS Jobs have been decided to announce as soon as possible.
CTD is going to recruit 322 Corporals(BS-09) against handsome salary package in Counter Terrorism department Punjab in order to meet security challenges being faced by Punjab Government. In order to enhance transparency in entire recruitment process, CTD has assigned this crucial responsibility to National testing service (NTS).
Selection process shall encompass 3 phases as Physical test, written test, and final interview. Eligibility Criteria, application forms, last date to apply, applying procedure is going to dispatch over here. However, with the passage of process List of shortlisted candidates for physical as well as written test, interview schedule and ultimately list of final selected candidates shall also be readily available on this page.
Functions of CTD involves ,Collection, collation & dissemination of information, to pin point Sectarian activists, Militants, Terrorists & Deeni Madaris,Afghan Trained Boys (ATBs), Returned Afghan Prisoners (RAPs)/Activists on 4th Schedule of Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA) and to keep vigilant eye at Future trends for Terrorism.Eligible candidates are strongly encouraged to apply on these posts in order to get handsome perks against their valuable services with passion to safe the nation as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized Institution.
- Age as on 15-03-2019 must be between 18-25.
- Height 5′-7″ (for males) while 5′-2″( for females)
- Chest 33″-34.5″ ( for males)
- Average weight according to age & height.
- Physically fit.
Minimum Physical Fitness:-
- One mile running( in 8 minutes for male)
- One mile running( in 14 minutes for female)
- Chin up=03(only for male)
- push up= 20 in 90 seconds(only for male)
- sit up= 20 in 90 seconds (only for male)
- Distance eyesight-6/6 ( with glasses)
- Close eyesight= Normal
Place of Posting:-
- Any where in Punjab
- Usual pay & allowance as admissible to the employees of BS-09 in Punjab Police plus Rs.54,500/- Counter Terrorism Allowance.
Counter Terrorism Department shall Deploy, the selected Candidates any where in the Punjab with respect to requirements as well.
Counter Terrorism Department NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Download Eligibility
Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) , Government of Punjab
- Test shall be held at all divisions of Punjab( date, time and venue will be intimated on the Roll number slip and NTS website.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll number slips Containing the information regarding test Center, Timings, and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll number slips from NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- The candidates already serving in government or semi-government departments will apply through proper channel of append NOC of the said department with their applications.
How to apply?
- Candidates can download application form from the NTS website.
- Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and Two recent passport size Photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form. Eligible Candidates list shall be uploaded on NTS website after 10 days of receipt of applications.
Last Date To Apply?
Last date of submission of applications is 15th March,2019. For Further information make sure your frequent visits on this page accordingly.