We are Pleased to inform you, that Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs 2019 have been announced with immediate effect. Office of the Controller General of Accounts Islamabad Government of Pakistan invites application from the Pakistani nationals( male/female) for the posts lying vacant in the Controller General of Accounts to be filled on the basis of following quota.
These positions have been advertised for the cities of Islamabad, Karachi, Quetta and Lahore along with Specific quota accordingly. Summary of Positions along with complete guidelines as well as eligibility criteria and application form is going to dispatch below.These positions are going to be filled by Baluchistan Testing Service by conduction of Screening test in order to keep the standard of transparency at all.
Main codified functions of Controller General of Accounts as envisaged in CGA Ordinance 2001 encompass,to prepare and maintain the accounts of federation and provinces and district governments and also to authorize payments and withdrawals from the Consolidated Fund and Public Accounts of the Federal and Provincial governments. Formulating the principles governing the internal financial control for government departments. Also rendering advice on accounting procedure for new schemes, programs or activities undertaken by the Government concerned.
It Provides the information required by the Federal, Provincial or District Governments and developing an efficient system of pension, provident funds and other recruitment benefits. Here on this page,We are going to facilitate you with full of concerned information regarding Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs with full of information and procedure as following.
Summary of Positions:-
- Junior Auditors (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-9)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
- KPO (BPS-12)
- Khateeb (BPS-12)
- Electrician (BPS-08)
- Generator Operator (BPS-07)
- Plumber (BPS-05)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid(BPS-01)
Location: Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi, Lahore.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Age shall be relax up to 5 years as per Government rules.
- As per Government policy 10% quota has been reserved for women.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs 2019 Download Application Form, Eligibility
How to Apply?
For the Posts of BPS-5 and above:-
The Application Form with prescribed deposit slip of Rs.99/- for the posts of BPS-5 and above may be addressed to the BALOCHISTAN TESTING SERVICE, 4TH FLOOR, FLAT NO. 03, ASKAN CENTER, SECTOR E-11/3, ISLAMABAD PH: 051-2375110, so as to reach the same within 15 days from the date of publishing of advertisement.
Prescribed application form and Bank Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the BTS website: www.bts.org.pk. Test fee should be deposited on prescribed Bank Deposit Slip at the Country-wide online branches of NBP, UBL, Bank Alfalah or Soneri Bank.
To Download Application Form BPS-05 and above:- Please Click Here
FOR THE POSTS OF BPS-01 TO BPS-04:
Application Form Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs can be downloaded from the Link given below. Candidates applying for these posts should send their applications without any fee/charges to the respective offices accordingly.
Download Application Form BPS-01 TO BPS-04:- Please Click here
- The candidates with respective domicile and fulfilling above conditions may send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with a copy of their CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Documents may not be attached with the application, however, original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
- Those who are serving in Government Departments may apply through proper channel. Advance copies will not be accepted.
- Eligible candidates while applying on Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs must mention the name of the post applied for, must be written on top of the envelope.
Test Centers:- Lahore Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi.
Last Date for the Submission of Application for Controller General Accounts BTS Jobs is 29th May, 2019. For getting more Updates and Information Regarding shortlisted candidates, test date, result and interview please keep in touch with us as well.