Civil and Sessions Courts of Multan is declared a new post of 2020 via Interior testing Service of Pakistan ITS. Civil and Sessions Courts are seeking the application form of eligible applicants. Interested persons apply on the announced post before the last date and must read all the terms & conditions of ITS. The announced posts are Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Imam Masjid, Cook, Naib Qasid and Moazzan.
- Jobs’ Date: 8th March 2020.
- Last Date: 20th March 2020.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
Posts of stenographer are available in Civil and Sessions Court Multan for which applications from suitable individuals have been invited. As per the official announcement, there are currently a total of 58 grade 16 posts of Stenographer are available for both Men/Women against which all the interested candidates possessing domicile of Punjab province. The application forms are available on the official website of the department which can be obtained with ease from the following link (multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk). Once you have downloaded the registration form, simply fill it and submit it to the recruitment department till 8th August 2020.
While submitting your application form, kindly ensure that it is duly filled, all the provided information is correct, complete required documents are attached as per instructions and it is received by the authorized department till due date because any application received after the due date or found incomplete/incorrect after the verification will be rejected immediately which means that the applicant will not be allowed to become part of the further selection procedure.
The documents which are required to be attached with the application form are listed below.
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of Domicile
- Copies of Educational Certificates
Civil and Session Court Multan Stenographer ITS Jobs 2020 Application Form
A certain criterion has also been set related to age, qualification, domicile and previous work experience which compulsory for all the applicants to meet in order to become eligible for the available post. In addition to this, a specific quota has also been set according to which 44 seats are on open merit, 9 are for women, 3 for minorities while 2 seats are for disabled persons.
After the successful completion of the registration process on 20th March 2020, a short list of candidates found eligible for these jobs will be released on 25th August while the typing/shorthand test will take place on 28th March 2020 at 08:00 am in Computer Lab of Government Emerson College, Bosan Road, Multan. The candidates successful in the typing test will then called for the final interview on 3rd September 2020 at 08:00 am in the Court of District & Session Judge, Multan.
You Might Also Like
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...