Lahore High Court invited the applicants for the latest jobs in 2021. They call the candidates on recommended qualification in the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 to appear in the competitive examination for the recruitment against vacant. Applicants must have the qualification of the degree of Law in recognized university and practice profession of law or member of the faculty of an advocate of Scotland. An advocate who has actively practiced the profession of law less than 2 years after having been enrolled as an advocate. Aspirants who should meet the above quality are eligible for the application submission.
- The Conquest of Happiness by Bertrand Russell
- Oxford Dictionary of Proverbs;
- Longrnart Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
- شکوہ جواب شکوہ از ڈاکٹر علامہ اقبال
- آواز دوست از مختار مسعود
VIII—General Knowledge Pakistan:
- A Study of its Constitutional History (1957-1975) by Justice (Reid.) Masud Ahmad
- Constitutional 86 Political History of Pakistan, 2nd Edition by Harnid Khan,
- The Struggle for Pakistan: A Muslim Homeland and Global Politics. by Ayesha Jalal.
- Introduction to Information Technology 2005 ITT., Education Solutions Limited.
- The Emergence of Pakistan by Chaudheri Mohammad All /
- Government and Politic m Palastari by IVIushaq Ahmed H:
- Pakistan in the 20th Century by Lawrence Ziring
- آسان فقہ از مولا نہ محمد یوسف اصلاحی(حصی اول)
- آسان فقہ از مولا نہ محمد یوسف اصلاحی(حصہ دوم)
- دین و شریعت از مولانہمحمد منظور نعمانی
For the purposes of this clause:-
(a) the expression practiced the profession of law” shall include any period of Government service by a person as:-
- District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney or an Assistant District Attorney; or
- full-time prosecutor authorized to conduct the prosecution on behalf of the Government; and
(b) To prove active practice the candidate shall declare by an affidavit (attached with the application form) that:-
- He/she had been actively practicing the profession of law during two years preceding the date of advertisement; and
- During this period he/she had not engaged himself/herself in any other whole-time service, business or as the case may be, occupation for gain.
Note less than 22 years and not more than 35 years.
BS-17 plus admissible allowances.
(1) Three percent (3%) quota is reserved for disabled persons envisaged by Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981 as amended by Section 2 of the Punjab Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) (Amendment) Act, 2021.
(2) Five percent (5%) quota is reserved for minorities in the light of Govt. of the Punjab Notification No SOR-III(S&GAD)1-35/93, dated 27.03.2010
Civil Judge exam 2021 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation Online Lahore High Court
The written examination shall consist of seven papers. A candidate shall answer all the papers in English except Paper VI (Urdu). The time allowed for each paper shall be 03 hours. The papers and maximum marks allocated to each paper are as under:-
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|GK Test||English||Islamic Test|
- Civil Law-I
- The Contract Act, 1872
- The Guardian and Wards Act, 1890 read with relevant provisions of High Court Rules & Orders
- The Limitation Act, 1908
- Muslim Family Laws (Pakistan)
- The Punjab Pre-Emption Act, 1991
- Punjab Rented Premises Act, 2009
- Civil Law-II
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- The Court Fee Act, 1870
- The Registration Act, 1908
- The Specific Relief Act, 1877
- The Punjab Land Revenue Act, 1967
- Criminal Law
- The Pakistan Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898
- The Juvenile Justice System Act, 2021
- General Law
- The Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984
- Lahore High Court Rules and Orders Volumes II & III
- The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973
- The Punjab Civil Courts Ordinance, 1962
- English Literature
- English essay
- Urdu Literature
- Urdu Essay
- General Knowledge
- Everyday Science
- General Knowledge
- Pakistan Affairs
- Islamiat Affairs
- International Relations
Commencement of Examination:
The examination will commence w.e.f.
17th November 2021.
Passing Marks, Psychology, and Aptitude Test:
Candidates securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in aggregate shall be considered to have passed the written examination.
(2) After passing the written examination, the candidates shall undergo a compulsory Psychological and Aptitude Test.
(3) The report of the said Test (without awarding any marks) shall be placed before the Interview Committee for consideration at the time of the interview.
Candidates passing the written examination shall be called for viva-voce. Those who obtain 50 percent marks in the interview shall be considered for appointment.
You Might Also Like
- SIBA STS JEST/PST Test 2021 Results Answer key Check Online ...
- Pakistan Bait ul Mal PBM Sindh Jobs 2021 Apply Online Eligib...
- HEC USAT Test 2021 Schedule Dates Registration Online
- Scotland scholarships 2021 for Pakistani Students apply onli...
- USAID Scholarships 2021 for Female HEC Apply Online selected...
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department B...
- Health Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Sl...
- Ministry of Interior MOI Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online Ro...
- Punjab Group of Colleges PGC Teaching Jobs 2021 Apply Online...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Onlin...