The Bureau OF Emigration and Overseas Employment (BEOE) was setup on 1st of October 1971, by combining three federal government departments namely National Manpower Council, Protectorate of Emigrants and Directorate of Seamen’s Welfare under the directive of Government of Pakistan.Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Jobs detail is going to dispatch here on this page.
BEOE is an autonomous body going to announce various jobs with an aim to seek Qualified, experienced, dynamic individuals across the Pakistan along with specific criteria as well. In order to make the recruitment process transparent and fair BEOE assigned this responsibility to Open Testing Service (OTS).Open testing service organization will be responsible to shortlist the eligible candidates,conduction of test and shall also formulate the process of interview and final selection forthwith. The concise detail of Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment Jobs 2019 which have been advertised, as given below.
Summary of Positions:-
- Steno typist(BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator(BPS-12)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Total number of above said positions are 48 which are permanent in nature accordingly.The main functions of BEOE are to promote, control regulate emigration Pakistani Citizens under the Emigration Ordinance, 1979, to advise the Federal Government on emigration policies and procedures,processing of Overseas Employment Promoters (OEP) Licences, pre-departure briefing to Emigrants and to Monitor and supervise the Overseas Employment Promoters through 7 Protectorates of Emigrants Offices.
- For Assistant candidate must having Graduate Degree.
- For Steno-typist Candidate must have qualification up to Intermediate
- For Data Entry operator one must possess Bachelor degree with Physcis, Mathematics, Statistics, and Economics along with key- depression speed 10,0000 per hour.
- For UDC Intermediate with basic IT training course
- For LDC metric with typing speed of 30 wpm.
- For Receptionist intermediate with having basic knowledge of computer.
- While for Naib Qasid And Chowkidar only primary pass certificate is obligatory.
Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Jobs 2019 through OTS Application Procedure
- 5 years General age relaxation will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- Age will be conducted with effect from the last date of submitting application.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her as per Academic qualification as given against each post.
- A candidate can apply more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Candidate shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of all relevant at the time of interview.
- Applicant already in Government service shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- No TA /DA shall be given for test/Interview.
- Incomplete Applications or received after due date shall not be entertained
- Fee submitted for test shall not be refundable
- only short listed candidates shall be call for test/interview
- The Competent authority reserves the right to increase/Decrease or cancel or postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- For Naib Qasid and chowkidar there is no any test fee required to submit but for the others is mandatory as mentioned on application form.
- Candidates can download application form from here on this or may visit OTS website as well
How To Apply?
Applications completed in all aspects shall be send to Manager operations open testing service 93-A Madina town (Adjasent to PWD) Islamabad.
Note:- Candidates who are going to apply on Naib Qasid and Chowkidar shall send their application form on this address as, Syed Mudassar Ali Shah- Director Admin Bureau of Emigration and overseas Employment, Emigration tower plot # 10 Mauve area sector G-8/10 Islamabad,
Last Date To Apply?
Last date for submission of application is 26th February,2019. For getting more information please make sure your frequent visits on this page.