The Balochistan Health Department has announced the Vacancies for the various positions so they assigned the BPSC to collect the application form on their behalf and then evaluate all the application forms then they commence the test from the candidates who applied for these vacancies and finally they announced the result and then they recommends them to the Balochistan Health Department official recruitment office for the further procedure. You must apply to the BPSC as soon possible because after the closing date submitted application form will not be considered So you should wait for last date and apply on the priority bases.
All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website wive. bpsc.gob.pk. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission. Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date 7th May 2020. Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission Certificates Roll no slip at the time of Screening Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
BPSC Health Department Jobs 2020 Apply Online Roll Number Slips Balochistan Public Service Commission
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.
- Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website.
- They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
Application Submission Procedure :
The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs.1000 for BPS-18 and Rs.600 for BPS-16 & 17. The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head CO2101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM FEE RECEIPT BPSC.
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 7th May 2020
Address of BPSC : Balochistan Public Service Commission Samungli Road, Near Railway Crossing, Quetta Cantt: (Website: www.bspc.gob.pk)
You Might Also Like
- Balochistan Health Department Chowkidar and Midwifes Jobs 2...
- Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Sindh Jobs ...
- Sindh Environment Protection Agency Dispatch Rider Naib Qasi...
- Directorate of Labour Sindh Jobs 2020 Application Form
- Government Polytechnic Institute PTS Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2020 ...
- Irrigation Department PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Eligibilit...
- Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 CTS Application F...
- Malir Development Authority STS jobs 2020 Application Form
- Education Department GB Principal Headmaster Jobs 2020 FPSC ...