The Board of Revenue Sindh is responsible for collecting all tax revenue of the Government of Sindh. Board of Revenue is the Controlling authority in all matters connected with the administration of Revenue collection including land taxes, land revenue, preparation of land record and other matters relating thereto. The Ministry of Revenue is the minister responsible for Board of Revenue, Sindh. Recently the Board of Revenue Sindh has announced jobs opportunities in various vacancies. The details of the Posts are under;
- 1 Post For Accountant
- 33 Posts For Junior Scale Stenographer
- 2 Posts For Cypher Assistant
- 73 Posts For Data processing Assistant
- 110 Posts For Junior Clerk
- 9 Posts For Sub Registrar
- 93 Posts For Tapedar
- 2 Posts For Pesh Imam
- 1 Posts For Cashier
- 14 Posts For Typist
- Photographer Technician
- Re-settlement surveyor officer
- 7 Posts For Telephone operator
- 4 Posts For Electrician
- 6 Posts For Generator Operator
- Tube Well Operator
- 18 Posts For Dispatch Rider
- 82 Driver
- 11 Posts For Daftri
- 2 Posts For Mapper
- 23 Malhi
- 6 Waterman
- 70 Kotar
- 41 Sanitary worker
- 12 Posts For Cook
- 3 Posts For Plumber
- 60 Chowkidar
- 120 Naib Qasid
- 20 Sweeper
Board of Revenue Sindh Jobs 2018 Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply on prescribed proforma given in the following image posted below.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
Secretary Revenue, Board of Revenue Sindh at Shahbaz Building D Block Thandi Sarak Hyderabad
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- Last date for submission of application is December 28, 2018.
- The applicants already in Government service shall apply through their respective Departments / Proper Channels.
- Rural 60% & Urban 40% quota shall be maintained as per Government Policy.
- 5% quota is for women,5% for minorities & another 5% for disabled persons.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test and Interviews