Punjab Public Service Commission has announced Stenographer jobs in the Board of Revenue Punjab. The candidates can apply Online on Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2022. Eligibility Criteria, applying procedure and Online Application form are available over here. Candidates must fulfill the criteria and apply for the offered posts.
- Announcement Date: 15 July 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 09 August 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has announced the latest recruitments of 2022 for the Board of Revenue Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi. All the interested aspirants who are eligible and competent should apply for the available posts of Junior Clerk. The Board of Revenue has offered jobs on a regular basis for suitable candidates. Individuals must have the domicile of Rawalpindi district to become able for the vacant post. All male, female, and transgenders are encouraged to apply for the available jobs in the Board of Revenue. The successful postulants will be appointed in Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi. It is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria to become able to appear for the PPSC written test. Aspirants must apply for the Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2022 before the last date here.
Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Board of Revenue Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi is seeking for suitable competent, energetic, and hardworking candidates to hire for the post of Stenographer BS-15. For applicants who must be aged between 18 to 25 years, the department provide 5 years general age relaxation in case of the upper age limit. The age and gender of the individuals will be based on the content of their CNIC. Postulants should have the Higher Secondary School Certificate second division from the recognized board. It is so important for the aspirants to have a speed of 25 words per minute of typing on a computer in English and proficient in Microsoft office or any other compatible office application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency.
Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- 18 to 25 years
How to Apply:
- Individuals must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the offered jobs.
- Click the above-mentioned online apply link and open the online application port.
- Fill the registration form online by providing the complete information asked in the application.
- Upload the photographs and images of CNIC.
- Applicants must deposit Rs. 600/- of application fee in any online branch of State Bank of Pakistan or
- National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- The application must be submitted before the last date.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 Download Applica...
- Election Commission of Pakistan ECP jobs 2022 Online Apply
- HITEC University Taxila Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Latest BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 Application Form Last...
- University of Education UE Lahore jobs 2022 Apply Online
- OTS FBR Jobs 2022 Federal Board of Revenue Islamabad Online ...
- Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Federal Board of Revenue FPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Da...
- Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 OTS Download Applicat...