CV (Curriculum Vitae) is a summary of your academic and work history. Usually people think that CV is a difficult thing but it is not that difficult. Here I will tell you simple formats of a CV. Remember that first of all you should learn basic CV writing skills and then CV formats.
The main purpose of Curriculum Vitae is to gain the attention of the reader. If you are one who is successful in getting job through attractive CV without any further reference, then it will be considered that you are the creative person having marvelous skills in writing CV.
Actually CV writing is an art that cannot be achieved with repetitive task of the same CV profile with different ways. If you have skills and knowledge and so much experience in relevant field, but if you cannot express those words in your CV then you seem to be at zero level according to the company perspective.
Please Follow the Step in CV Format for Freshers Students in Arrows Numbering Below
Best New CV Formats Design 2019 in Pakistan for Fresher Students and Professional
Here you can see the best CV Formats Design 2019 in Pakistan for Fresher Students and Professional
Keep you CV short and concise. Too must extra information is usually not required in a CV. Here I will also give you samples of professional CV then you should have good idea of a professional CV.
Divide your CV into different parts, in which you mention about your academic career, job history, professional experience, professional membership, your hobbies, important personal information, contact number and references. Make sure that your CV should not be so much lengthy.
Do not expand you CV on more than two pages. Always write your CV in easy and narrative font. Check the grammatical and spelling mistakes again and again. Remember that the person who reviews your CV has only 30 seconds to have a quick look on your CV. Therefore make your CV precise.
There is no such standard style of CV that is fully successful, there are different styles of CV writing with little bit changes but the basic format remains the same. Therefore try to make your CV in the best possible format which is acceptable to employers.
Curriculum Vitae Format Example
Your Contact Information
Optional Personal Information
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
List in chronological order, include position details and dates
Research and Training
Include dates, majors, and details of degrees, training and certification
Certifications and Accreditations
The basic format for a CV includes:
- Personal details, including name, address, phone number, email address etc
- Your academic qualification including your recent degree for example MBA/Master degree, and then graduation, intermediate and matriculation.
- Career history, starting with your most recent job first. Include dates and temporary or voluntary jobs if appropriate
- Achievements from previous jobs that are relevant
- Qualifications and training from previous jobs, with the most recent first
- Interests, if they are relevant and especially if the skills or teamwork concerned are relevant for the job
- References, ideally two or more and including a recent employer.
Curriculum Vitae Format: What to Include
Not all CVs look the same. You may choose to include only some of these sections because others do not apply to your background or your industry. Include what seems appropriate for your area of specialty.
Contact information: At the top of your CV, include your name and contact information (address, phone number, email address, etc.). Outside of the US, many CVs include even more personal information, such as gender, date of birth, marital status, and even names of children.
Unless you are applying to a job outside of the United States, you do not need to include this extra information.
Education: This may include college and graduate study. Include the school attended, dates of study, and degree received.
Honors and Awards: This may include dean’s list standings, departmental awards, scholarships, fellowships, and membership in any honors associations.
Thesis/Dissertation: Include your thesis or dissertation title. You may also include a brief sentence or two on your paper, and/or the name of your advisor.
Research Experience: List any research experience you have, including where you worked, when, and with whom. Include any publications resulting from your research.
Work Experience: List relevant work experience; this may include non-academic work that you feel is worth including.
List the employer, position, and dates of employment. Include a brief list of your duties and/or accomplishments.
Teaching Experience: List any teaching positions you have held. Include the school, course name, and semester. You may also include any other relevant tutoring or group leadership experience.
Skills: List any relevant skills you have not yet mentioned. This may include language skills, computer skills, administrative skills, etc.
Publications and Presentations: List any publications you have written, co-written, or contributed to. Include all necessary bibliographic information. You should also include any pieces you are currently working on. Include papers you presented at conferences and/or associations: list the name of the paper, the conference name and location, and the date.
Professional Memberships: List any professional associations to which you belong. If you are a board member of the association, list your title.
Extracurricular Activities: Include any volunteer or service work you have done, as well as any clubs or organizations to which you have belonged. You can also include any study abroad experiences here if you have not already mentioned them.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility C...
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2019 Online Re...
- Capital Territory Islamabad Police Jobs 2019 NTS Preparation...
- NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2019 ASI CTF App...
- Sindh Lady Health Workers Primary Healthcare Jobs 2019 Appli...
- BPSC Balochistan Police Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs 201...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2019 Apply Physical, Writ...
- CTSP Secondary Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2019 Re...
- Sindh Police Department IT Cadre Jobs 2019 PTS Online Regist...
- Lahore WAPDA LESCO Jobs 2019 Application Form Download Eligi...