We are Pleased to intimate you that Bank Of Khyber RBO Jobs have been announced with an immediate effect. In this regard BOK is seeking applications from fresh graduates for positions of Retail banking officer RBO across the Pakistan. In order to maintain meritorious standards and picking up right candidates for right job as well the BOK has given the responsibility of recruitment to National Testing Service NTS.
This will arrange the all synchronization process of the eligible one’s for such positions from all over the country.Complete Information about Eligibility Criteria, Procedure to apply, name of shortlisted candidates, roll number slips, test date and venue, results and interview is being given on this page gradually as well. The Candidates from all provinces are encouraged to apply for Bank Of Khyber RBO Jobs because it is equal opportunity employer.
The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank owned by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and based in Peshawar, Pakistan, with 130 branches all over the country. It was set up as a state-owned, regional bank in 1991 along with the Bank of Punjab and the First Women Bank. It offers Conventional banking, Islamic banking services and micro finance loans. If you wish for your career to grow leaps and bounds, then you have reached the right place!
- Minimum qualification for Bank Of Khyber RBO Jobs shall be 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics or related other Disciplines with minimal 3.00 CGPA or 60% marks in the Final Transcript from HEC recognized universities and colleges.
- Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
- Age:- Maximum age limit shall be as 28 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
- The Candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process which includes initial shortlisting strictly based on eligibility criteria as well as on the basis of geographical human capital requirements of the Bank and Written Test followed by interviews.
- Final Selection will depend upon the marks obtained in the written test and the interview in order of merit.
- RBOs must obtain 60% marks in each stage i.e written test and final interview to qualify for selection.
- It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameter is the geographical location of the candidate because from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs.
Bank Of Khyber RBO Jobs 2018 NTS Application Form Download, Roll No Slips
How to Apply?
The Complete Procedure to apply over Bank Of Khyber RBO Jobs can keenly be observed given below accordingly
- Applications form can be downloaded as link given below.
- Please submit your test fee of Rs.550/-through prescribed deposit slip on any online Branch of HBL,MCB,UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters islamabad on prescribed form along with online deposit slip.
- Application sbmitted in person will not be entertained.
- The Bank Reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning reason.
- Written test will be conducted by National Testing Service Pakistan at major Cities of Pakistan.
- All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in written test administered by NTS. However, if any candidate is found not eligible he/she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
Desired Cities For Test:-
Last Date for Submission:-
Deadline for the application submission on Bank Of Khyber RBO Jobs is 12th June, 2018. For getting more updates and information about test date, result with answer key and interview list of selected candidates shall also be dispatched herewith.