The Board of Revenue Sindh is responsible for collecting all tax revenue of the Government of Sindh. Board of Revenue is the Controlling authority in all matters connected with the administration of Revenue collection including land taxes, land revenue, preparation of land record and other matters relating thereto. The Ministry of Revenue is the minister responsible for Board of Revenue, Sindh. Recently the Board of Revenue Sindh has announced vacancies for Anti Encroachment Force.
The details of the Posts are under;
- 5 Post for Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (BPS-9)
- 146 Post for Constable (BPS-5)
- 5 Post for Constable Driver (BPS-5)
- 4 Post for Excavator Operator (BPS-6)
- 3 Post for Bulldozer Operator (BPS-6)
- 5 Post for Crane Operator (BPS-6)
- 2 Post for Road Roller Operator (BPS-6)
Anti Encroachment Force Board of Revenue Sindh Jobs 2018 Last Date
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply on prescribed proforma given in the following image posted below.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- Last date for submission of application is December 28, 2018.
- The applicants already in Government service shall apply through their respective Departments / Proper Channels.
- Rural 60% & Urban 40% quota shall be maintained as per Government Policy.
- 5% quota is for women,5% for minorities & another 5% for disabled persons.
- Applicants can also apply through Sindh Rozgar Official website www.sindhrozgar.gos.pk
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test and Interviews