Airport Security Force ASF Jobs 2019 are announced by the govt of Pakistan. If you are eligible and Interested to get the ASF Jobs then you must apply for these jobs because these job will help you to make your career bright. Aviation security is a specialized job and manpower is a key factor which plays a pivotal role to provide effective security system. The recruitment in ASF is made as per prescribed procedure and strictly in accordance with the quota laid down by the Government. Last of Application Form Submission is 18th February 2019.
Security of all airports, aerodromes and civil aviation installations against acts of unlawful interference or threats of such interference. Security of all structures, equipment, material and installations belonging to operators and other Government or non Government organizations.
Vacant Positions :
- Corporal Driver (BPS-05)
- Auto Electrician (BPS-05)
- MT Driver (BPS-05)
- Plumber (BPS-03)
- Mason (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
Airport Security Force ASF Jobs 2019 Application Form Test/Interview
Procedure of Apply :
- ASF announces the vacant posts and holds aptitude test and thereafter interviews of eligible candidates.
- On the recommendation of ASF competent authority issues appointment letters.
- Headquarters ASF announce the vacant posts.
- Last of Application Form Submission is 18th February 2019.
- Physical, IQ and written tests are arranged at designated Airports.
- On the basis of tests, Departmental Selection Committee prepares the merit list following the prescribed quota and recommends the qualified candidates for appointment.
- On the recommendation of Departmental Selection Committee Director General ASF orders the appointments of deserving candidates.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- both male and female candidates can apply
- Minimum Qualification: Metric, Middle, Primary.
- Physical Standard of Fitness:
- Minimum height for male 5’-6” and for female 5’2”.
- Minimum weight for male 106Lbs or 48.1 Kg and for female 45 Kg.
- Minimum chest measurement for male 32¾ ” – 34¾”.
- Age Limit: 18-25 years. However Government may grant relaxation in upper age limit which is 5 x Years at present.
Note:- Candidates are advised to submit their physical fitness certificate of prescribed standard issued by a registered Medical Practitioner with application form.