PPSC announces 146 posts for ADPP Assistant Director Public Prosecutor the recruitment of ADPP of BS-17 temporary likely to be made permanent across Punjab as well. ADPP stands for Assistant Director Public Prosecutor. The prosecutor is the chief legal representative of the prosecution in countries with either the common law adversarial system or the civil law inquisitorial system.
Prosecutors are typically lawyers who possess a law degree and are recognized as legal professionals by the court in which they intend to represent society. The prosecution is the legal party responsible for presenting the case in a criminal trial against an individual accused of breaking the law. The prosecutor typically represents the government in the case brought against the accused person. We are going to provide you complete detail as well as a platform for ADPP Assistant Director Public Prosecutor PPSC Jobs 2021 Syllabus challan form, written test preparation online in very systematic way below.
Summary of Vacant Positions:-
- Assistant Director Public Prosecutor(BS-17) Total Posts: 146
Place of Posting:
- Anywhere in Punjab
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with two years practice as an advocate along with domicile of Punjab.
Note: The Blind, deaf, and dumb of disabled persons shall not be considered for the post.
- For Male, there should be 25 to 35 plus 5 years of relaxation while for females 25 to 35 + 8 years of age relaxation as well.
Syllabus For Written Test Examination
- Law-I(Subjective) 100 Marks
- Law-II(Objective) 100 Marks
- Psychological Test and Viva Voce 100 Marks
- Grand Total: 300 Marks
Law Subjective Contains The Pakistan Penal Code,1860, Code of Criminal Procedure and Qanun- e-Shahadat Order 1984 while law objective contains Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997,
Juvenile Justice Systems Ordinance, 200 Police rules, 1934 (Chapter 22-27) Medical Jurisprudence and application of forensic science to criminal cases. The Punjab Criminal Prosecution Services(Constitution, Function, and Powers) Act, 2006.
Note:- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview. Thereafter a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview to be held eligible for the final merit list of successful candidates,
Negative marking shall be ade on 0.25 marks shall be conducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ Papers.
ADPP Assistant Director Public Prosecutor PPSC Jobs 2021 Syllabus Online Written Test Preparation
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “Online Application Form” by the Closing Date midnight), Applications should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates.”
- After the registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
- D.G Khan
How To Apply?
The Procedure to apply on Junior Patrol Officer jobs under Lahore Ring Road Authority is being given in detail as followed.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:1000/-under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications as being given below.
- Interested candidates after meeting criteria and submission of required test fee may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit fee.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Deposition Fee amounting Rs.1000/-for examination must be submitted under the Head C02101 accordingly.
To Apply Online:- Please Click Here
For Online Written Test Preparation:- Start Here
The last date for submission of the application form is September 2021. For Getting more information about the test dates, roll no slips, results, and interviews keep in touch with us as well.
You Might Also Like
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department B...
- Health Department KPK ETEA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Roll No Sl...
- Ministry of Interior MOI Islamabad Jobs 2021 Apply Online Ro...
- Punjab Group of Colleges PGC Teaching Jobs 2021 Apply Online...
- Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Onlin...
- Punjab School Education Department CTIs Jobs 2021 Apply Onli...
- Riphah International University RIU Islamabad Jobs 2021 Appl...
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- FPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Dates Roll No Slip...
- KP Digital Internship Program 2021 Apply Online for Software...