Wah medical college is one of the reputable medical colleges in Pakistan. Interested applicants are informed that Wah Medical College, Wah admissions are open and you can submit the applicaiton at the earliest time. Detailed Application Process, Eligibility criteria, Admission schedule and Contact details are mentioned in the institute’s official advertisement below. The College is approved by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) for MBBS training and is recognized by World Health Organization. Wah Medical College is affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore.
UHS Entry Test Admission schedule 2021
- Availability of entrance test kits: 5th January 2021
- Submission of entrance test forms: 19th January 2021
F.Sc. (pre-medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification are eligible to apply for this test. Those who are awaiting FSc result and hope to obtain 60% marks or above can also apply
Online Registration and Form Submission
The prospectus and Admission Forms will be available on payment of Rs. 1500/-(for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 30/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates) at WMC. An additional amount of Rs.100/- will be charged if prospectus is required by post.
Processing Fee – Rs. 3000/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 50/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates).
The candidates applying through forms downloaded from website will submit their applications along with draft of Rs. 4500/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 80/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates). Allocation of Seats – 10 for foreign and overseas students.
Documents attached with the Application Form
Three attested copies of each of the following:
- Matric/Equivalent Certificate
- FSc(Pre-Medical/Equivalent Certificate( Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad relevant to a Foreign qualification).
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the Candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/Guardian
- Service Certificate (in case of serving Army Personnel) and Discharge Certificate (in case of Retired Army Personnel)
- English Proficiency Certificate (for Foreigners Only)
- The filled in, self Addressed Slips
- Detailed Marks Certificate of UHS Entrance Test/ other Provincial authority/ Federal authority Entrance Test/ SAT-II (as applicable).
- Computer print of UHS Entry Test result may be accepted as a special case.
Note: the form complete in all respects along with UHS Entry Test Detailed Marks Certificate may be sent by post in the name of Principal, Wah Medical College, Wah cantt.
Manager/Asstt Manager Students Affair Deptt Wah Medical College (WMC).
Tel: 00-92-51-9314388 Ext 107 &113
Fax: 00-92-51-9314356, 9314373
Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- LMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- PMC&PDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of...
- PMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- AKU Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- FMC Abbottabad Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...
- CMH Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- Wah Medical College Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Prepara...
- KMDC Karachi Entry Test 2021 Registration Forms Dates Time S...
- AIMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- FMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...