University of Medical and Dental College, established in 1997, is a private college of medicine and dentistry located in Tulspura, Lahore, and Punjab, Pakistan. Applications for admission to the first year of MBBS/BDS class will be accepted by the specified date. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Detailed information regarding admissions are available on here below or can be obtained through Online.
The candidate who has passed the Intermediate Science (FSc) Examination (Medical Group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani University or an equivalent examination of a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan.
The candidate who has passed any other examination of a foreign University or examining body, which contains the subjects declared as essential by Council in scope and standard, is found equivalent upon certification by the IBCC to the Intermediate Science (FSc with 60% marks) Examination of a Pakistani University or Board of Secondary Education.
UMDC Entry Test 2018 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
Once you submit Application Forms to University of Medical and Dental College UMDC for the admission in any program like Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT.
Then you will be able to appear in the Medical College Admission Test MCAT and After the MCAT Test Clearance you will be able to join the Medical College. We are providing below Medical Admission Test (MCAT Medical College Admission Test) Preparations Online.
Eligible candidates for admission must submit attested copies of the following documents along with the application forms:
- Matric/Senior Cambridge or equivalent certificate Six Copies
- FSc (pre-medical) or equivalent certificate Six Copies
- Detailed mark sheet FSc (Pre Medical) Six Copies
- In case of Foreign qualified candidates, an equivalence certificate from Inter-Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad.
- MCAT result sheet (if applicable) Two Copies
- Recent passport size color photographs Twelve