University medical and dental college Faisalabad is one of the prestigious institutes in Pakistan providing high quality doctors and dentists. This medical college is located in the industrial city of Faisalabad and has foreign qualified teaching staff.
It is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) and Affiliated with The University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore. It is the only female medical college in private sector of Punjab.
Admission Procedure 2019
Applications for admission to the first year of MBBS/BDS class will be accepted by the specified date. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Detailed information regarding admissions is available on UMDC website.
For local students
The candidate who has passed the Intermediate Science (FSc) Examination (Medical Group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani University or an equivalent examination of a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan is eligible to apply.
For overseas candidates:
The candidate who has passed an examination equivalent to intermediate level of Pakistan from a foreign education system with three science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects with 60% marks in each as certified by IBCC, is eligible to appear in the entry test of MBBS/BDS. On open merit seats no admission shall be given except through the provincial entry test. Subject wise equivalence by IBCC shall be acceptable; study group mentioned by IBCC shall have no effect on the eligibility for admission if any.
On foreign seats only and not on open merit seats, in lieu of the entry test of the admission authority, the candidates is required to have passed SAT-II examination score with minimum 550 marks in each of the three science subjects of which two have to be Biology and Chemistry.
Form submission and online registration guide
Prospectus is available for Rs 2000/= from Admission office or delivered by courier service on payment of Rs 2300 through bank draft in favor of Principal UMDC Faisalabad.
Eligible candidates for admission must submit attested copies of the following documents along with the application forms:
- Matric/Senior Cambridge or equivalent certificate Six Copies
- FSc (pre-medical) or equivalent certificate Six Copies
- Detailed mark sheet FSc (Pre Medical) Six Copies
- In case of Foreign qualified candidates, an equivalence certificate from Inter-Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad.
- MCAT result sheet (if applicable) Two Copies
- Recent passport size color photographs Twelve
Selection of the candidate shall be made on the basis of criteria as laid down by PM&DC and UHS.
College will hold an aptitude interview for final selection.
A non refundable application processing fee as decided by the management has to be submitted through cash, bank draft or pay order drawn in favour of University Medical and Dental College, at a designated branch of Habib Metropolitan Bank inside the Campus. The Admission Office will not process applications which are received without the processing fee.
University Medical & Dental College, Faisalabad
The University of Fasialabad,
Sargodha Road, Faisalabad
Tel : 041-8868326-30
Fax : 041-8868220
You Might Also Like
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- KPK Medical College ETEA Entry Test 2019 Schedule & Onl...
- KEMU Lahore Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time Sc...
- DOW Entry Test 2019 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- NMC Multan Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time Sch...
- KMU Peshawar Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time S...
- UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2019 Selected Candidates ...
- PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time...
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Sc...
- FMDC Islamabad Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...