University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore has announced Admission 2021 and here we provide complete details about UHS Lahore Entry Test 2021 Dates and further important dates. All the students who are seeking for the admission criteria, entry test preparation, and latest dates they should keep visiting this site. You will get UHS Lahore Entry Test 2021 Dates as the officials will announce. Complete admission schedule will be announced soon. Here you will learn the procedure test date and UHS Lahore Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Registration Forms and Test Centers information. The admission schedule is available below.
Click on Subjects for Online MDCAT Test Preparation Below
We are Pleased to inform you that UHS Lahore Entry Test 2021 Dates has been announced. The University of Health Sciences conducts the entry test every year which is called as MDCAT. The University of Health Science makes proper arrangement to conduct the MDCAT test. This test is essential to get admission in MBBS/BDS.
The process of Admission in Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab for Session 2021 shall began during the month of July. The registration procedure for this purpose completed between July & August and the date for entry test is 23rd September, 2021.
UHS Lahore Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply
Entrance Test 2021
- As per UHS Lahore Entry Test 2021 Dates the UHS shall conduct the entrance test, on behalf of government of Punjab, for admissions to MBBS/BDS programs in August. The test shall start at 9.00 sharp.
- It will be simultaneously arranged in the following cities; Bahawalpur, Multan, Rahimyar Khan, D.G, Khan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Rawalpindi and Hassan Abdal.
- As per the regulations of Pakistan medical and dental council (PMDC). It is mandatory for a candidate desirous of admission to any public or private medical/dental college of the province, to appear in the said test.
- The candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab, Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Gilgit-Baltistan and Dual national Pakistanis/Foreign National can appear in the test.
- Required qualification for the appearance in the test is Intermediate Science (HSSC/FSc) Pre-Medical Group or equivalent examination with at least 60% (660/1100) unadjusted marks. However, those awaiting result can appear in the test on provision of a ‘Hope Certificate’ issued by the Head of their institution.
- The test shall consist of a single question paper containing 220 multiple choice questions of total 1100 marks, divided into four sections:
- Physics – (44 MCQs)
- Chemistry – (58 MCQs)
- English (General) – (30 MCQs)
- Biology – (88 MCQs)
The duration of the test shall be 150 minutes (2.5 hours). There shall be negative marking in the test. For each correct answer five (05) marks will be awarded whereas one (01) mark shall be deducted from the total score on each wrong answer. The answers are to be marked on special Response Forms with blue ball point pen only.
- The entrance test kit containing the Information Booklet , Application Form and Admittance cards will be available as per given schedule at UHS Lahore and all public sector medical colleges of the Punjab, on the payment of Rs.500/-in cash.
- The candidates will have to submit the duly filled application forms by hand along with all required documents as given in the information booklet, as the same centre from where he/she received the kit as per the given schedule.
- The candidates will collect their admittance cards from the same centre on specified date.
Admission process for the conduct of entrance test MDCAT 2021
- After the declaration of the official result of the Entrance Test, the admission process for public sector medical and dental colleges will start.
- All those candidates having domicile of Punjab or the federal capital Area (Islamabad) who will score 80 per cent or above aggregate marks (excluding Hifz-e-Quran marks) as per PMDC Formula, shall be eligible to apply for admission on Open Merit basis in Public Sector Medical /Dental Colleges of the Punjab.
- As per PMDC Regulation, the aggregate marks will be calculated by adding the marks will be calculated by adding the marks of a candidate as follows:
- Matriculation or Equivalent — 10%
- HSSC /FSc or Equivalent — 40%
- UHS Entrance Test 2021 – 50%
- To check UHS Lahore MDCAT entry test 2021 Answer Key: Click Here
- To check UHS Lahore MDCAT entry test 2021 Result: Click Here
- To check UHS Lahore admission 2021 Merit Lists: Click Here
The above documents shall be required at the time of submission of application form for the Entrance Test.
University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
Ph # 042-99231304-09, UAN # 111-33-33-66, Fax # 042-99230870.
You Might Also Like
- Ravi Urban Young Leadership Program 2021 1 Year Paid Program...
- PMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- FMC Abbottabad Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...
- AKU Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- CMH Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- KMDC Karachi Entry Test 2021 Registration Forms Dates Time S...
- Wah Medical College Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Prepara...
- AIMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- FMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Entry Test 2021 Da...