Khyber Medical University Peshawar is one of the reputable Medical Universities of Pakistan. It has announced the schedule for entrance test for admissions to Government and Private medical and Dental colleges of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa for session 2019. Khyber Medical College offers MBBS Admissions every year. Khyber Medical College is providing high quality medical/health education to the eligible students.
The University has set a goal of bringing the academic standards of its seven constituents and twenty-five affiliated institutes at par with the best in medical health/ education field. The launch of an online registration system for the candidates of medical and dental colleges Entrance test is the first of its kinds in Pakistan.
KMU Peshawar Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time Schedule
ETEA Entrance Test 2019
Khyber Medical University announces online registration system for the candidates appearing in the educational testing and evaluation authority (ETEA) test for the admission in all Public and Private sector Medical/ Dental Colleges/ Institutions of Khyber Pukhtonkhwa.
ETEA Entrance Test 2019 or Admissions in Medical and Dental Colleges of KPK will be held simultaneously at three different centers. Every year increasing number of candidates appear in ETEA Test. ETEA Test is a mandatory Test to get admissions in the institutions of KPK.
The entrance test shall be held in July, 2019. The registration can be made online. Entrance test shall be conducted by Educational Test & Evaluation Authority (ETEA).
Candidate who has passed FSc Pre-medical or Equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks is eligible to apply for this test. A candidate who has appeared in FSc Pre-medical Part-II or Equivalent examination is awaiting the result can also apply. Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats, are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/ withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
Form Submission and Online Registration Guide
Entrance test scratch may be obtained from designated branches of Allied Bank at the cost of PKP: 1500/-. Students may enter the scratch card number at KMU website, and after entering the number, they will be allowed to fill in the online application form.
- Entrance test scratch card will be available from 1 July 2019.
- Last Date of Online Registration: July 2019.
- Written Test: July, 2019
For further details visit the official website: www.kmu.edu.pk
On the basis of ETEA Entry Test results, students can apply for admissions in Khyber Medical University, Peshawar.
- Khyber Medical University
- PDA Building, Block IV,
- Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Phone: +92-91-9217703, 9217696, 9217697, 9217699
- Fax: +92-91-9217704.
You Might Also Like
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- KPK Medical College ETEA Entry Test 2019 Schedule & Onl...
- KEMU Lahore Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time Sc...
- DOW Entry Test 2019 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- NMC Multan Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time Sch...
- UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2019 Selected Candidates ...
- PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Dates Time...
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Sc...
- FMDC Islamabad Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...
- UHS MCAT Entry Test Date Sheet 2019 Result Answer Key Admit ...