Important Note: KMDC Karachi entry test 2021 registration forms dates time schedule online apply eligibility requirements procedure test centers information also mentioned as per official details advertised.
KMDC founded in 1991 is one of the leading medical and dental colleges of Pakistan. It is affiliated with Karachi University. It is the Country’s first Medical College established and run by a Municipal Corporation. It offers a five-year undergraduate program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and a four year undergraduate program leading to the degree of BDS.
The program is designed to equip students with appropriate knowledge, skills, attitudes, values and behavior necessary to understand and influence factors that affect the health of individuals and communities. KMDC attaches great emphasis to the professional, personal and intellectual development of students, so that its medical graduates become contributory members and leaders of society.
KMDC MBBS & BDS programs of study maintain high quality and flexibility that allows students to develop more broadly and function effectively. The MBBS and BDS curriculum incorporates current evidence-based medical education concepts.
Eligibility criteria for Open Merit/Self Finance
- Candidates who have passed intermediate (science) Pre-Medical group Annual Examination of 2021 and have secured at least 60 % marks.
- Candidates who have passed 2021 a level & 12th grade examination ( American School ) with English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics from Karachi centre provided equivalence certificate of unadjusted 60% marks is obtained according to formula laid down by the I.B.B.C, Islamabad. They also have to obtain equivalence for “O” level/ 10th grade from I.B.B.C, Islamabad.
- Candidates should have passed last two examinations (Matriculation & Intermediate, “O” level & “A” level and 10th & 12th grade) from the Karachi centre / Board. Candidates having passed the above mentioned examinations at the centres located outside Pakistan through Federal Board, will be accepted.
- Domicile & P.R.C of Karachi.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written aptitude test. The test will consist of MCQs from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English at part to H. Sc examination.
- The weightage of marks for determination of merit will be calculated as under.
Entry test 50% H. Sc 40 % S.S.C. 10%
Eligibility criteria for Foreigners/Overseas Pakistanis
The candidate should have passed Matric / “O” level / Equivalent examination from an institution outside Pakistan.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (Science) / “A” level/ Equivalence examination from an institution outside Pakistan. The candidate must have passed Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Maths in “A” Level /equivalence examination.
- The candidate should have I.B.B.C equivalence certificate, if examination passed other than Matric and Intermediate (science) OR they have to submit SAT II ( science subjects) score of minimum 550.
- The Candidates having minimum SAT II score 550 marks shell be exempted from the Entry test and shall be required to appear only in the interview. TOFEL or IELT score of 500 0r 5.5 shall be require from student who have obtained their require qualification from those institutions where the medium of instruction for these qualification is not English .an alternate to TOFEL and IETLTS is a certificate by NUML Islamabad after a one year English Language course.
- The selection and metric criteria for overseas candidates will be the marks of I.B.B.C equivalence or SAT II score (equated with I.B.B.C formula)
- After verification of documents and allocation of seat , bank draft of USS 12,000 in favour of KARACHI MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE is to be submitted along with the original documents as fee of fist year.
Form Submission and Online Registration Guide
Prospectus along with Admission form is available from the Admission office by paying Prospectus Fee. Following documents given below must be attached with the Admission form.
- National Identity card of the candidate from NADRA of Karachi with permanent address of Karachi f he/she is above 18 years or “B” form if he/she below 18 years of age is essential.
- N.I.C of Father from NADRA with permanent address of Karachi.
- H.S.C marks sheet.
- Previous H.S.C marks sheet (in case of improvement).
- S.S.C Marks sheet.
- S.S.C certificate.
- Candidate’s Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
- Father’s Domicile of Karachi.
- Six recent size photographs, one pasted on application form (without attestation), two on admit cards (without attestation) and other three photographs attested from the back enclosed with the application form.
Two self-addressed envelopes (4.5 x 8.5 inches) with postage stamp affixed.
- Attested copies of documents will only be accepted.
Written aptitude test will help to select the candidates. The test will consist of MCQs from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English at part to H. Sc examination. The weightage of marks for Entry test is 50%.
Candidate will be finally selected after interview by the Admission Committee of KMDC on the basis of merit list. Candidates are required to produce and submit their original document at that time.
- Karachi Medical & Dental College, Block M, North Nazimabad, Karachi-74700. Pakistan.
- Phone: (009221) 99260300, 99260301
- Email: [email protected] URL: www.kmdc.edu.pk
You Might Also Like
- CMH Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- Wah Medical College Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Prepara...
- AIMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Entry Test 2021 Da...
- FMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- de’Montmorency College of Dentistry Entry Test 2021 On...
- IMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- JMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- LMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- PMC&PDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of...