Federal Medical and Dental College Islamabad is one of the most reputable medical institutes in Pakistan. Applications are invited for the eligible candidates for session 2020 in Federal Medical and Dental College Islamabad.
Highly qualified teaching faculty is providing its services to the future doctors. It is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC). This Medical and Dental College is affiliated with Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad.
FMDC Islamabad Entry Test 2020 Dates Time Schedule
FMDC is announced undergraduate medical education and promoting a culture of medical research to improve health care facilities in the country.
FMDC have the following departments:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Community & Public Health Sciences
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
1st YEAR FEE:
|1.||Tuition Fee||24000 + 12000 Security|
|2.||Hostel Fee (for Female Hostelites)||35000 + 20000 Security|
|3.||Registration Fee (SZABMU)||8000/-|
|4.||PM&DC Registration Fee||3000/-|
|6.||Registration Form Fee (SZABMU)||500/-|
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th per YEAR FEE:
|2.||Hostel Fee (for Female Hostelites)||35000/-|
Pakistani Nationals with minimum of 60% marks in FSc examination or equivalent from IBCC with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
FMDC test is conducted by NTS in these cities.
Note: Subject to a minimum of 100 candidates, other wise the candidate will be assigned next nearest test city.
Call letters for Entry Test
- Eligible candidates shall be issued call letters only.
- Test shall be conducted in various centers throughout Pakistan.
Accepted Applicants List
After one weak of form submission NTS display the Accepted Candidate List on the website.You must check your name in the list if you did not find your name then contact NTS immediately.
If your name is not in accepted candidate list then you find your name in rejected candidate list .If your name is in rejected candidate list , its mean error in your application form.So you remove your error before the admission test date.
The preparation of FMDC MBBS Admission test includes two types of preparation schemes
- Preparing General Section :For General section you have to memorize vocabulary for verbal section.
- Preparing Subject Section : For subject part you are to revise your subject matter.
Form Submission and Online registration Guide
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 1200/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with an online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Entry test results will be uploaded on NTS Website. Admission Applications along with NTS result card should be submitted at the Admission cell. On the basis of Entry Test results and selection criteria merit lists will be prepared.
For further information contact National Testing Service Pakistan.
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2020 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2020 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2020 Test Pre...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2020 Online Entry Test Pr...