Frontier Medical College FMC was established in the 1995 and it is the recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC. The Frontier Medical College FMC offers the different medical courses Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT if you want to get the admission in Frontier Medical College FMC so you should clear the Entrance test for the admission.
Submit your Application form Online within due date, After Due dates application forms will not be acceptable and incomplete application will not be considered so you carefully fill your application forms and attach required testimonials. Once you will submit your application forms then you will be able to appear in the Entrance test (Medical College Admission Test) some universities accept the MCAT Medical College Admission Test that conducts by the UHS.
Here we are providing the Online Medical Test Preparations and we are sure that if you will attempt these test and get preparation online then you will be able to clear the Medical Entrance test for the admission in any university. Below we provided the Online Test for the Preparations and below the Test you can get the Procedure that how to apply for admission, Eligibility criteria, Application Forms and requirement of documents (Testimonials) along with Application Forms information.
FMC Entry Test 2019 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- The process of admission starts after completion of F.Sc examinations of different Intermediate Boards in Pakistan.
- Candidates awaiting FSc result can also apply by sending a copy of first year result details marks certificate.
- Applications for admission in MBBS and BDS are invited on prescribed Application Forms available from the college with the College Prospectus.
- For convenience of candidate a single form has been designed for admission both for MBBS and for BDS. A candidate has to select and tick in appropriate box.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for both MBBS and BDS, he/she must tick in both the boxes.
- After the Entry Test, applicants are invited for Aptitude Interview by the Admission Selection Committee of the college on specific dates to be communicated to the candidates.
- It is absolutely essential to show the originals of all documents at the time of interview.
Documents Required with Applications
Applicants must submit the completed prescribed application form with attested photocopies of the following certificates:
- Detailed Marks Certificate of the Examination on basis of which admission is sought (FSc. Pre-Medical or similar examination).
- National Identity Card or B.Form (where applicable) or a copy of the father’s National Identity Card.
- Character Certificate from the head of institution most recently attended by the candidate.
Six passport size recent color photographs of the applicant. Any deficiency found in the application form or in supporting documents will be communicated to the candidate.