Frontier Medical College is one of the renowned Medical Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It was established in the year 1995. It is recognized by PM&DC. It is an institution of international standards and outstanding reputation for quality medical education.
Applications are invited from boys and girls from all provinces of Pakistan and also from abroad for admission in MBBS (5 years course) and BDS (4 years course).
1. Applicants for admission in MBBS and BDS must have passed:
a) F.Sc (Pre-Medical) from a Board of Intermediate in Pakistan in First Division securing at least 60% marks.
b) Or any examination of a Foreign University or College/School which in scope and standard is considered equivalent to F.Sc (Pre-Medical) examination of Pakistan such as:
i. The British GCE ‘A level.
ii. The American / Canadian High School examinations (12 years of schooling)
iii. Higher Secondary School examination of the Middle East.
iv. Baccalaureate examination.
Entry Test 2019
The Entry Test is an objective type of examination in the form of Multiple Choice type of Questions (MCQ) based on the standard of F.Sc (Pre-Medical) in the subjects of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. It is a requirement of PMDC that all candidates applying for admission in MBBS or BDS are also to appear in the Provincial Govts.
Entry Test in the province of their domicile and they have to submit a copy of the result to the college. In case of those candidates in whose province Entry Test is not held their Entry Test will be taken by the college.
Form submission and Online Registration Guide
- Applications for admission in MBBS and BDS are invited on prescribed Application Forms available from the college with the College Prospectus or they can also be downloaded from the college website.
- The last date to receive application is announced in national newspapers. Applications should be sent by registered post or through courier service to the college or can be deposited personally in the Students Admission Section of the college.
- On receipt the applications are scrutinized and those candidates found suitable are informed to appear in the College Aptitude Entry Test.
- After the Entry Test, applicants are invited for Aptitude Interview by the Admission Selection Committee of the college on specific dates to be communicated to the candidates. Based on the merit list the top 120 candidates are invited for final selection and admission.
- Applicants reporting for Aptitude Interview should be accompanied by their parents (father/mother or both) or guardian. They should bring their identity cards.
- It is absolutely essential to show the originals of all documents at the time of interview.
- All the necessary documents should be attached with the Application form.
Selection of Candidates
After the Entry Test and Aptitude Interview, a Merit list is prepared and the top students on the merit list are invited for the final selection and admission. If a student invited for final selection and admission does not turn up, the seat is offered to the next candidate on the merit list and the student who was invited and did not report shall loose his/her claim for the seat. The final selection of the student is the responsibility of the College Admission Selection Committee and the Principal. Their decision is final and not challenge able.
Frontier Medical & Dental College,
Abbottabad 22010, Pakistan
For general inquiries please call us on:
Phone (0992)111-111-FMC (362)
Fax: (0992) 381028
Email Address: [email protected]