The DOW University and Health Sciences DUHS is providing the Medical related programs like MBBS and Doctor of Pharmacy if you are interested to get the admission so university has invited the applications from the Eligible candidates. Human resource development has been focused since the establishment of Dow University of Health Sciences.
During last six years, more than thirty (30) new departments have been established. This has opened many venues for science students and thus resulted in their career development. Hence they can pursue these medical related professions with dignity and honor. The role of doctor of pharmacy in health care system is well known, the need is growing very rapidly world over. The Dow College of Pharmacy is providing 5 years course in Pharm-D.
But to get the DOW University of Health and Sciences DUHS Admission so you must Clare its Medical Entrance Test and to Clare the medical entrance test you must start preparations with us we provided below the Medical MBBS, BDS, DPT, and Pharm D Online test for the Entrance test Preparations.
DOW Entry Test 2018 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
The application form can be downloaded from DUHS website.
Application form along with required documents and Pay order of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Dow University of Health Sciences as Entrance Test fee should be submitted at UBL Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, Karachi.
Last date for submission of application form announced as per schedule SEM EMEI.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- The Eligibility criteria and documents required to be submitted are mentioned on DUHS website
- The Entrance Test For Admission will be held at 10:00 AM at DOW Medical College (M.A JINNAH ROAD), DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KARACIII.
- The entrance test will be based on the current intermediate syllabus (PRE-MEDICAL) of the board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi.
- The applications received after last date will not be accepted.
- For further queries contact on email: [email protected]
- Strictly no personal contact, all correspondence to be done through given email.
- Applications submitted directly to the office of the registrar will NOT be accepted.
Please also fill online application form which is available at University website.