The Army Medical College is the part of NUST University Islamabad if you are interested to get the admission in the Army medical college (Nust University Islamabad) So the Army Medical College AMC has invited the application form from the Eligible students to get the admission but once you have to submit your application form for the admission so then you can appear for the Entrance Test for the Medical Admission in Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT and you must start preparations online with us.
Then the admission criteria has been provided below FSc (Pre-medical Group) from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education OR an equivalent qualification like A level or any other foreign qualification with three (3) subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects. Marital status, Applicant should be Unmarried.
For the Entrance Test Preparations online you must try our online testing system at gotest.pk because here you can get the Online Test subject wise, Courses and Topic wise as well. We are sure that these tests will be very helpful to you in the Test preparation.
Candidates of FA/ FSc stream can apply for the NUST Entrance Test on the basis of FA / FSc Part-I but the confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of FA / FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate (with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks) before the commencement of the relevant program of study.
AMC Entry Test 2019 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
Candidates of O/A Level stream can apply on the basis of O level equivalence certificate from IBCC, but the confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level equivalence certificate.
Candidates of MBBS / BDS / Biosciences programs must enter their complete FSc or equivalent exam marks in online application form.
Candidates with any of the following deficiencies are NOT eligible to apply for admission in UG programs:
- Having secured less than 60% marks in Matric and FA / FSc.
- Having failed / not appeared in any subject in FA / FSc Part-I / II.
- Having secured less than 60% marks in O/A level as per the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- In case of O & A level / equivalent foreign qualification, those not in possession of valid O level or equivalent qualification certificate issued by IBCC at the time of applying to NUST.
- Female candidates are not eligible to apply for Aerospace, Avionics and Civil Engineering at Risalpur campuses.
Selected candidates will be required to provide Medical Certificate issued by any government hospital or a registered medical practitioner at the time of joining a program of study. Medical Certificate Form will be emailed sent to the selected candidates along with the Provisional Selection Letter.