Wah Engineering College is one of the fastest growing universities of Pakistan chartered by the Government of Punjab, approved by Higher Education Commission and accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council. High quality teaching faculty is for students. Wah Engineering College, a constituent college of the University of Wah, was established in 2004 and has been offering 4 years degree program in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil and Chemical Engineering. The college is playing a crucial role in imparting quality education to the students.
Wah Engineering College offers the following 4 year engineering programs to the eligible candidates. The programs offered are listed below:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Students:
- F.Sc. (Pre?Engineering)/A Levels/DAE with 60% marks. Merit determined on the basis of 70% F.Sc. marks & 30% WEC Entry Test marks. UET Entry Test result is acceptable and such candidates will be exempted from WEC Entry Test.
- DAE with first division, in relevant technology from an institute recognized by the Government are also eligible to apply.
WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2018 Schedule Dates Time Registration Forms Procedure Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Entry Test 2018:
- In Wah Engineering College Computer based entrance test is conducted every year.
- The entry test contains four sections. The sections are; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English. Each section contains 25 questions so a candidate will be asked 100 questions in total. (Sections can be attempted in any order).
- Clicking on an answer submits it instantly so candidate should think twice before submitting.
- There will be no negative marking in the test.
Last date for the Submission of Application is 10th September,2018.
Commencement of Classes:
Classes for all programs shall be started on 24th September,2018.
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide:
There are two ways to submit your admission application.
- First way is that candidates have to obtain admission form from Finance Department, Wah Engineering College @ Rs. 2000 during office hours from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. After filling the application form and attaching Attach attested copies of all documents mentioned on the admission form, candidate can submit the application in person to Admission Cell, Wah Engineering College.
- 2nd way is also very simple; it requires the candidate to download the admission form from Wah Engineering College’s website. Completely fill in the application form. Attach attested copies of all documents mentioned on the admission form. Attach Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 2000 in favor of Principal, Wah Engineering College and send application form to the following address given below: