Usman Institute of Technology is one of the reputable institutes providing quality education to the students. UIT offers B.E in Electrical Engineering, BS in Computer Science and Masters in Engineering & Sciences. UIT is following the norms of higher education set by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and is accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council and NCEAC. Several faculty members of UIT are engaged in research leading to PhD and are also publishing their papers in prestigious journals both in Pakistan and abroad.
Usman Institute of Technology offers the following Engineering 4 year degree programs to the eligible students:
- BE Electronic Engineering
- BE Telecommunication Engineering
- BE Computer System Engineering
Date of submission of application forms: September 2020
Entrance test date: September 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Programs:
- Higher School Certificate (HSC), Pre-Engineering (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Cambridge High School Certificate Examinations with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at primary level, or G.C.E. “A” Level with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- American Grade 12 Diploma plus Achievement Test results in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (With a score of at least 500 in each).
- Diploma of Associate Engineer from a recognized Board of Technical Education in Pakistan in the same discipline where candidate seeks admission with at least 60% marks.
UIT Karachi Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registration Forms Procedure Online Apply Test Centers Eligibility Requirements
Entrance test 2020:
All applicants will be required to appear in the Entrance Test of the Institute on a specified date. Entrance test for engineering programs will include the following sections:
Mathematics: weightage: 35%
Physics: weightage: 25%
Chemistry: weightage: 10%
English Language: weightage: 20%
General Awareness: weightage: 10%
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide:
- Prospectus and Application Forms for admissions to the new session are available on cash payment of Rs. 1200/- (non-refundable) from the Admission Office. On-line admission form is also available. http://sims.uit.edu/forminstruction.aspx
- The applicants are requested to bring three recent passport size photographs and photocopies of their SSC, HSC-I Mark Sheet & HSC-II Admit Card at the time of collecting prospectus.
- Candidates should carefully submit the online application form.Write complete contact information including correspondence address & permanent residential address along with telephone and mobile numbers. E-mail address may also be provided.
This information is very critical as it will be used for correspondence by the Institute during the entire admission process.
- Registration for Entrance Test will be confirmed after verification of all the academic records.
Usman Institute of Technology
ST-13, Block 7, Gulshan-e-Iqbal,
Abul Hasan Isphahani Road,
Opposite Safari Park,
Phone: 34978274-5 ; 34994305 ; 34982476
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...