University of Engineering and Technology is a renowned engineering university in Pakistan which produces intellectual and brilliant engineers every year to serve the nation. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of all categories for admission in the following four year undergraduate Engineering programs 2018.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- FSc or its equivalent examination passed up to annual 2018 with a minimum of 60% marks, excluding NCC, Hifz-e-Quran marks, where applicable.
- FSc with Math, Physics and Computer Science as major subjects are eligible only for admission to Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering and Electronic Engineering.
- Candidates having three years Post Matric Diploma (DAE) in relevant technology passed from the Punjab Board of Technical Education Lahore with 60% unadjusted marks (for seats reserved for Diploma Holders). They are ineligible to apply against open merit seats.
- Should have appeared in the Combined Entry Test – 2018 at any center conducted by UET, Lahore.
- Domicile of the Punjab province.
UET Taxila Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Procedure Apply Online Schedule Time Dates Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Registration forms online registration guide:
Prospectus including Admission Forms can be obtained at a cost of Rs.1000/- per copy on all working days from September 2018 at the following places:
- Admission Office, UET, Taxila
- Habib Bank Ltd. UET Branch, Lahore
- Habib Bank Ltd. Aabpara Market, Islamabad
- Habib Bank Ltd. Kashmir Road, Saddar, Rwp.
- Habib Bank Ltd. Cantt. Branch, Multan Cantt.
- Habib Bank Ltd. Fareed Gate Branch, Bahawalpur
- Habib Bank Ltd. Clock Tower Branch, Faisalabad
- The Prospectus can be obtained BY POST from Admission Office, UET Taxila, by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 1150/- issued by any Branch Of Habib Bank Ltd. In favor of the Treasurer, University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila payable at Habib Bank Ltd. UET Taxila Branch under registered post or through any courier service along with on self addressed envelope. Cheques/ Postal Orders are not acceptable.
- Details of seats in each category & criteria are available in the Prospectus. Candidates desirous for applying in more than one program shall give their preferences on the Application Form (F-1).
Filling and Submission of Admission Form
- The Admission Forms for admission will be filled online at http://admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk
- The print out of filled Admission Form along with the document s as detailed in the Prospectus shall be submitted BY HAND ONLY in the Admission Office, UET, Taxila on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm (up to 4.00 pm on the last day) as under:
- Application Form Submission Schedule: 6th to 31st July, 2018
- Written Test Date: 16th August, 2018
- Answer Key of Written Test: Midnight of 16th and 17th August, 2018
- Result of Written Test: 23rd August, 2018
- NO Admission Forms for admission will be received after 4.00 pm on the last day.
- Incomplete Admission Forms shall not be entertained.
- Admission Forms submitted via Post/ Courier shall NOT be accepted.