UET Peshawar is a well known engineering University of Pakistan producing intellectual engineers every year. The university is striving to achieve higher level with every passing day. UET Peshawar offers wide array of undergraduate Engineering admissions every year. Following the Engineering programs offered by UET Peshawar.UET Peshawar Entry Test 2018 can be keenly observed below
- Bsc Agricultural Engineering
- Bsc Civil Engineering
- Bsc Chemical Engineering
- Bsc Electrical Engineering
- Bsc Mechanical Engineering
- Bsc Mining Engineering
- Bsc Industrial Engineering
- Bsc Computer System Engineering
- Bsc Mechatronics Engineering
UET Peshawar Entrance test 2018:
Online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and valuation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Candidates must appear in the Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Peshawar for Academic Session 2017. UET Peshawar Entry Test 2017 is valid for one academic year only.
UET Peshawar Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Procedure Apply Online Schedule Time Dates Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
How to apply for entrance test:
- Online entry test form is available at , candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs.1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522.
- On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
- The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad and Swat simultaneously.
Eligibility criteria for BSc engineering programs:
- a) Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2018.
- b) Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks, are eligible to apply for entrance test.
- c) Candidates who have passed three years Post Martic Diploma of Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) Examination and have obtained at-least 60% un-adjusted marks are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
- d) Candidates who have appeared in Part-II of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination or 3-year Diploma in Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) examination and are awaiting their results, are also eligible to appear in entrance test. All other admission conditions will be applicable.
Online Admission Registration Guide:
Every year UET Peshawar invites online application for the eligible students of KPK/Fata domiciled for admission in undergraduate engineering degree programs. Application forms can be obtained from the university website on the bases of open merit/self finance/reserved seats schemes by payment of given amount. Admission application forms are also available from the university campus.
Deposit cash Rs. 2500/ for open merit and Rs 200 from self finance application processing fee in any branch of UBL in UET account number 205505522 throughout Pakistan.
The application forms for admission against open merit and self finance schemes will be filled in online. Following documents must be uploaded online for final submission. Remember incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Required documents to be uploaded:
- Secondary School DMC/O level
- Intermediate Part 1 &2/ DAE part 1 & 2/A level DMC
- DAE Part 3 DMC
- Additional math certificate (if any)
- Domicile Certificate
For further information contact:
Director of Admissions UET Peshawar
Check Other Related Topics
- ETEA Engineering Test Preparation Online Mcqs
- FAST-NU Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- Bahria University Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key Selected Candidates Merit Lists
- PAF-KIET Engineering Entry Test Answer Key 2018 Result Merit Lists Selected Candidates
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2018 Chemistry S-Block Elements MCQS Online Preparation Sample Paper Questions with Answer
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2018 UET ECAT Result Online
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper