We are Pleased to inform you that UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule has been announced with immediate effect as applications for admission in Bachelor of Computer Science, B.Sc Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture programs have been invited by University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar and all the interested candidates can get themselves registered for the written entry test online by visiting www.enggenttrancetest.pk. Below we have provided the complete UET Peshawar ECAT entrance test 2017 schedule and eligibility criteria which is compulsory for every applicant to fulfill in order to become eligible for appearing in the entrance exam.
According to the announcement made by the authorized department of UET Peshawar, the online registration for entry test will began from 16 May and will close on 24 June. In order to ensure the transparency and fairness in entrance exam, the responsibility of conducting the written test has been given to Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Any candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, FATA or Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) and wants to seek admission in any Engineering program of University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar and its satellite campuses on reserved quotas, non-subsidized scheme, open merit or reciprocal basis must appear in the entry test. According to the announced schedule, the written exam will be held 17 July, 2018 simultaneously at all test centres while the complete result will also be declared in the same month. Further detail regarding UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule is being given as followed.
UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2018 & Eligibility
- Last Date of Entrance Test Registration: 27th June, 2018
- Entrance Test: 08 July, 2018
- Entrance Test Result: 09 July, 2018
In order to become eligible for UET Peshawar ECAT entrance test, the interested candidates are required to fulfill some certain requirements which have been mentioned below:
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized board or equivalent examination overseas with at least 60% un-adjusted marks with combination of subjects listed at serial no. 4
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part-II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting for result can also apply.
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
- Applicant must have passed intermediate with following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering & Non-Engineering programs: Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
- For Computer Systems Engg, Computer Science, Computer Software Egg and Architecture: Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
The University of Engineering & Technology Entrance Test will be held at Abbottabad, Swat, DI Khan and Peshawar simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated Test Centres as follows:
- Abbottabad /AJK & Gilgit Baltistan Boards : Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad Centre
- DIKhan & Bannu Boards : DIKhan Centre
- Swat & Malakand Boards : Swat Centre
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards : Peshawar Centre
- Federal and all other Boards :: To appear in any centre