University of Engineering and Technology Lahore is one of the best universities in Pakistan offer world best engineering programs. Every year UET Lahore conducts the combined entrance test known as ECAT. Following undergraduate engineering degree programs are offered in UET Lahore.
- BSc. Building & Architectural Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. City and Regional Planning
- BSc. Electrical Engineering
- BSc Geological Engineering
- B.Sc Environmental Engineering
- B.Sc. Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc Mechatronics & Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Mining Engineering
|General Eligibility Requirements:|
|An applicant for admission to any of the Bachelor Degree course offered by the University must fulfill the following requirements:
a. He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
b. He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by this University for that particular Academic Session in which he seeks admission.
UET Lahore Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Procedure Apply Online Schedule Time Dates Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Entrance Test Schedule 2018:
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore has announced the entrance test schedule 2018 for admission to BSc Engineering and BS Technology programs. Applications process is going to begin from second week of June.
All prospective candidates who plan to appear in Combined Entry Test are advised to prepare required documents especially Computerized National Identity card (CNIC) or B-Form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for Entry Test.
Undergraduate admissions will be announced in the second week of August 2018. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission.
- Application Form Submission Schedule: Start from second week of June, 2018
- Written Test Date: 16 July, 2018
- Answer Key of Written Test: Within one day of test conduction
- Result of Written Test: After one week of test conduction
No application shall be entertained without the following required documents.
1. Domicile Certificate
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA,
3. Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. HSSC, Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
4. Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
5. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
6. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents:
i. An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
ii. A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
iii. Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal or real paternal uncle. Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor. In case of maternal uncle, nikah-nama of parents and other related documents are required to confirm the relationship.
Note: Scanned / faxed copy of employment certificate and visa shall not be entertained.
Registration form submission procedure:
- Admission forms can be downloaded from the official website of UET.
- All the candidates are requested to submit their completely filled online form with required documents as will mention in prospectus to UET Lahore Main Campus as per given time.
- For further details stay tuned with us to get more updates about UET Lahore entry test 2016 and registration schedule.