UET inviting admissions form online for Engineering and Technology ECAT entry test in their relevant programs. It is hereby notified that University of Engineering and Technology (UET) is going to conduct combined entry test for entry in BSc engineering, BSc engineering technology and in the other relevant programs on July 16th, 2018.
The university will accept the applications from the interested candidates who wish to appear in this ECAT test 2018 from second week of June.
For this purpose, all the candidates are advised to prepare the following documents to avoid any sort of inconvenience while submitting entry test application forms and appearing in this test.
It is hereby notified that the online applications are invited for the entrance test for admission in the following engineering Programs of University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar.
- BSc Engineering
- Bachelors of Computer Science
- Bachelors of architecture programs
This entrance test would be conducted by Educational testing and evaluation agency (ETEA), Government of KPK.
The applicants having the domicile of KPK, AJK, FATA and Northern Areas (Gilgit-Baltistan) looking for the admission in the engineering programs of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (in Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat & Jalozai) on open merit, reserved, non-subsidized scheme or communal basis must appear in this entry test.
The applicants from other province, looking for the admission against 5 seats reserved in every discipline on Non-subsidized scheme are also eligible to appear in this entry test.
Admission Forms Online:
- Online entry test application forms are available at enggentrancetest.pk.
- The candidates have to pay entry test fee of Rs 1,600/- (which is non-refundable) in UBL branch across the country (though, account to account transaction of money is not acceptable).
- Account Title is “UET Admission Fee” and account number is “205505522”.
After the successful deposit of fee, the applicants will receive a receipt having nine digits transaction number, four digits bank branch code as well as the date of transaction. This provided information would be utilized as the authentication key to the online registration form. After the successful completion of online registration, the candidate will get online entry test card containing his or her roll number and test centre printed on it.
The candidates who have passed inter exams (Pre-engineering) from a recognized examination board in Pakistan or an equivalent overseas exam & have secured 60% un-adjusted marks.
The applicants who have appeared in inter part 2 (pre-engineering) exams and are waiting for their result. But, they are required to submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
The applicants must have the following combination of subjects:
- A): For all engineering & non-engineering programs:
Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry
- B): For the computer systems engineering, computer software engineering, Computer science and architecture:
Physics, Mathematics & Computer Sciences
The applicants who have passed 3-years post-matric diploma of associate engineering (DAE) or B-Tech and have secured no less than 60% marks are eligible to apply for the entry test against their reserved seats in just respective disciplines (not for seats on open merit).
Entry Test Schedule:
- Availability of Entry test online registration forms: May 11th, 2018
- Deadline for forms and fee submission: June 12th, 2018
- Entry Test (all centres): July 9th, 2018
- Result Declaration: July 10th, 2018
Entry Test Venue:
The entry test for admission in engineering college would be conducted at Peshawar, Abbottabad, DI Khan and Swat. The candidates who have appeared in different boards would be allotted test centres as follow:
- Abbottabad, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan: Abbottabad Centre (Ayub Medical College)
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards: Peshawar Centre (a:Islamia Collegeiate ground, b:UoP cricket Ground)
- Swat & Malakand boards: Swat Centre (Grassy Ground, Jehanzeb Medical College)
- DI Khan & Bannu boards: DI Khan Centre (Wensam College, DI Khan)
- Federal and all other boards: To appear in any centre
Important note for candidates:
The applicants who appear in the entry test shall be required to get the undergraduate prospectus and submit the admission forms for all categories including the non-engineering programs according to the admission schedule to be announced by varsity after the conduct of entry test.
ETEA shall conduct test for non-engineering programs i-e computer science and architecture not NTS.
- For any other queries please contact:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: 091-9216784