The university provides excellent teaching facilities and has high qualified faculty. Since its inception, calendar of teaching and examinations have been strictly followed in each semester. Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology can, it is hoped meet the challenges of self reliance in scientific research and development. SSUET invites application for admission in the following engineering programs given below:
- Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Bio medical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- For admission in BS Program in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering and Architecture, the minimum requirement is H.S.C./ Intermediate (Pr-engineering) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks for Engineering Program.
- Those who have opted Computer Science for chemistry in H.S.C. are only eligible for Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- Those having qualification equivalent to H.S.C. are required to submit certificate of equivalence from Inter Board Chairmen Committee (IBCC).
- Admission is given to three year post S.S.C. diploma (DAE) holder only on limited reserved seats in relevant technology. Applicant must have 60% aggregate marks. DAE is not eligible for admission in Computer Science.
SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Entry test will be taken by Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology on given date. The entry test will be in general knowledge, Mathematics, Physics, and English and in one of the following: Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
Admission forms can be downloaded from the website www.ssuet.edu.pk and submitted duly filled along with bank draft/pay order of Rs.1800/- in favor of Sir Syed University of Engineering and technology, Karachi
Prospectus can be purchased from the branches of Burj Bank in Karachi
Application form must be filled in applicant’s own handwriting in capital letters.
Attested 2 photocopies of the following documents must be submitted with the application form:
- Secondary School certificate and mark sheet
- Higher secondary School certificate and mark sheet
- Mark sheet or grade certificate of other examinations
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate if applicable
- Inter Chairman Board Committee Certificate is required for those applicants who have passed O/A level or any other examination from foreign institution
- Copy of CNIC of candidate or that of parent in case it has not been issued to candidate
- Four recent passport size photographs with applicant’s name on the back. One photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the application form, and other on the admit card.
Admission is granted only to those who have;
(1) submitted admission forms duly filled with relevant attested documents,
(2) Appeared in admission test.
Applications of Candidates whose examination results are not declared or have failed to submit required documents shall not be accepted.
Last Date to Apply:
Deadline for the Admission in Sir Syed University of Engineering & Techonlogy is 13th September,2020.
Aptitude Test Date:
Test will be held on 16th September,2020 sharp at 10:00 am as well.
University Road Karachi 75300
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...
- PU Lahore Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Sched...