Rachna College of Engineering and Technology is situated at the hub of the engineering industries of the country, Rachna College derives its name from the lands stretching between the rivers, The Ravi and The Chenab. RCET has earned a special status among other engineering institutes, owing to its research contribution at national & International levels. Up till now considerable research work has been published and commendable consultancy services have been provided to various organizations.
Applications are invited from the prospective candidates for admission in undergraduate programs at UET Lahore. Only Punjab Domiciled applicants are eligible in the following programs.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
40% seats shall be filled on all Pakistan Basis for the programs offered at KSK Campus. Only those candidates are eligible for these seats that appeared in the UET Entry Test 2019.
RCET Gujranwala Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
- Applicants appeared in the UET Lahore Entry Test 2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have at least 60% marks in FSc/BSC/DAE or B.Teh (Pass) as well as 60% aggregate marks. Aggregate marks would be calculated as:
- Further details on eligibility are available in the University Undergraduate Prospectus 2019 and on the Admission Portal.
NOTE: the candidates who have passed equivalent Examinations (other than Pakistani Boards) should submit equivalence certificate issued by I.B.B.C., FBISE Building, H-8/, Islamabad OR I.B.B.C., BISE Building, 86 Mozang Road, Lahore.
Entry Test 2016:
Students are enrolled in RCET every year on the basis of Entry Test results which is called ECAT it is a mandatory Test for the candidates who are willing to get admission in Engineering programs. This year ECAT Entry Test schedule will be announced soon.
Registration forms Online Registration Guide:
- Application form shall be filled online by logging onto UET Admission Portal on its official website.
- The printout of filled application along with documents as detailed in the Prospectus shall be submitted in the Admission Cell (Administration Block) , University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
- Applications submitted via Post/courier will NOT be accepted.
Price of Prospectus (Including Forms):
Total charges of Rs. 850/- are to be paid at the time of purchasing of Prospectus which includes Rs. 350/- as Prospectus charges Plus Rs. 500/- as application processing & preferences fee.
Phone: (042)99029216, 99029452, 99029470