The Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS) is a Public Sector Education and Research Institute located in Nilore, Islamabad. The university is ranked top institution for Engineering & Technology by Higher Education Commission (HEC). Every year the university announces admissions in graduate and master programs. PIEAS University is one of the most reputable educational institutes in Pakistan. PIEAS has produced world’s best professionals through its outstanding teaching methods.
PIEAS offers admissions to the following academic programs:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Computer & Information Sciences
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Computer & Information Sciences
- MS process Engnieering
- MS sytems Engnieering
- MS Mineral Resource Engineering
- MS Medical Physics
- MS Physics
- MS Radiation Physics
- MSC Nuclear Medicine
- MSc Radiation & Medical Oncology
- At least 60% Marks or equivalent in Matriculation/O level and Intermediate/A ?level examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subject are eligible for applying at PIEAS.
- Candidates with pre-medical background, who have given additional paper of Mathematics, are also eligible.
PIEAS Islamabad Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
PIEAS Application form For BS 2018: “Click Here“
PIEAS Application Form For MS 2018:- Click Here
PIEAS Application Form For PhD 2018:-Download Here
PIEAS Entry Test 2018 Dates Schedule:
Application form submission deadline for BS 14th May, 2018
MS admission Test is 23rd June, 2018.
BS Admission Test is 24th June,2018
Selection shall be made strictly on merit determined by:
- PIEAS Admission test: 60%
- Matric 15%
- FSC 25%
- level/A level 40%
Form Submission and registration guide online:
- Application forms are available at PIEAS official website. Processing fee for online submission is Rs.1200/ – and for submission by post is Rs.1700/- You can also download application form here from this page.
- Fill your information carefully and proof read it before submitting your Online Application.
- Make sure that the Picture uploaded by you is a scanned Passport Size Picture taken at a photo studio and your face is clearly visible in it. If the uploaded picture does not fulfill the required criteria for printing on Roll Number Slip / Answers Sheet, your application will be rejected.
- Click the Submit Button only once, application submission can sometimes take few minutes if you are using a dial-up connection, so please be patient.
- There will be no bank service charges for online submission of processing fee through any branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
- For Both modes of application form submission, Application processing fee must be deposited in the online Account No. 0010002084620041 (Title of Account: PIEAS-APF), Allied Bank Limited (ABL), Cabinet Division Branch (CodeNo. 0793), Islamabad.
- Copy of online bank deposit slip will be generated after submission of application form. Save a copy of the bank receipt for your record as well.
- Dully filled form (in case of submission by post only) , receipt of bank deposit slip along with a passport sized photograph and attested copies ofMatric / O-level and FSc or FSc (Part-I) / A-Level Marks Sheets / Equivalence Certificate to Registrar, PIEAS through Pakistan Post, TCS, OCS or Leopard services at the following address, before May 2018, along with your recent passport-size color photograph, All the documents must reach the Institute by May 2018:
Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS),
- Application without the original Challan Form, Photograph and above mentioned Documents will not be entertained.
Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS) Lehtrar Road, Nilore, Islamabad, Pakistan. Ph051-2207380-4.