Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology KIET is one of the best education institutes in Pakistan with brilliant enrolled in it. Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology KIET invited applications from the eligible candidates to apply for admission in various programs.
Admissions in Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology KIET
Admissions are given on merit determined by past academic performance, aptitude test score and interview. The admission schedule and requirements are announced in leading newspapers at least 6-8 weeks in advance of the start of the semester.
PAF KIET Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registration Forms Procedure Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in the Intermediate board certificate or equivalent A- Level courses or related diploma for the Bachelor degree programs.
- For BE Electronics (Bachelor of Engineering) program, the applicant must obtain at least 60% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Engineering only) or DAE with minimum 70% in the relevant field as per PEC criteria.
- BE applicants “50% to 60%” in FSC and 60% to 70% in DAE must clear zero semesters with 60% and above marks at PAF-KIET as per PEC criteria.
- Applicants with A-Level background for BE must have at least three A-Level courses of Math, Physics and Chemistry. Students of A-Level and other equivalent foreign degrees must provide the equivalency from IBCC within the duration of their first semester.
Candidates must submit attested photocopies of required documents at the time of submission of admission form. A candidate is required to provide attested photocopies of his/her ID card or B-Form, mark sheets of matric and intermediate and bachelor (for Master candidates) degrees and two passport sized color photographs. These documents must be attached with the admission form duly and properly filled. Candidates may be asked to produce original documents on demand.
Aptitude test is of approximately 2 hours duration, and covers essay, objective and multiple choice questions. Multiple choice questions are designed to test English language comprehension, vocabulary and grammar; mathematics, IQ, and general knowledge. The pattern of PAF-KIET’s aptitude test is based upon the international tests of SAT for the 4 years Bachelors level degree admissions. Aptitude test for BE Electronics contains additional Physics examination section of Intermediate level.
Candidates who have cleared the aptitude test are called for panel interview for final selection. No more than 10 candidates are allowed in one panel for interview which lasts for approximately one hour. Group discussion enables the interviewers to evaluate the basic knowledge, communication skills, personality, attitude, general knowledge and the confidence level of a candidate.
Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology KIET
Korangi Creek, Karachi 75190
Ph: (9221) 35091114-7 Fax:(9221) 35091118
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...