Applications for entry test and admissions are invited on prescribed forms for the following 4 years undergraduate programs. The entry test is compulsory for all the categories and shall be conducted simultaneously at Mirpur and Muzaffarabad or Engineering programs and only at Mirpur for all other programs. Candidates applying for engineering programs should clearly mention the center of their choice for entry test.
At Mirpur University of Science & Technology following engineering programs are offered to the eligible candidates.
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Computer Systems Engineering
- BSc Software Engineering
Eligibility Criteria and Entry Test:
- FSc Pre-Engineering or BSc (Mathematics & Physics) for all programs & ICS (Physics, Mathematics and Science) for Computer System Engineering & Software Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- A candidate is eligible to appear in entry test if he/she has:
- Appeared in the relevant examination and is waiting for the result with hope certification from the respective head of institution of acquiring minimum required marks. If the result is declared by the respective board/institution before the conduct of entry test, he will only be eligible to appear in entry test if he secures minimum marks and is less than 24 year of age.
- Non AJ & K national can also apply for regular programs in the above disciplines; however, preference will be given to the AJ & K national.
- If candidate fail to secure at least minimum required marks his entry test stand shall be cancelled.
- Passing marks in the entry test for all engineering disciplines are 50%.
MUST Azad Kashmir Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure Apply Online Schedule Time Dates Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
- The application package can be obtained personally from Habib Bank Limited in AJ & K against the payment of Rs 1500. Prospectus, application forms and entry test forms are also available at the university website. A candidate needs to download a form and submit a draft of Rs. 1500 in favor of Treasurer MUST.
- Complete application form (Admission+ Entry test) should reach the office of Director Students Affairs Mirpur MUST within given time.
The candidates applying for admission must attach attested copies (not originals) of the following:
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examinations (All detail marks certificates of Matric/F.A/F.Sc/B.A./B.Sc/B.Com/M.A/M.Sc or equivalent examination)
- State Subject for AJK Nationals and Kashmiries refugees settled in Pakistan
- Character Certificate
- NTS Result (for M.Phil or Equivalent)
- Three recent photographs
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (if applicable)
Tel: (Off) +92-5827-961037
Fax: +92-5827-961039Email: [email protected]