Mehran University of Engineering and Technology ranked as top University in the province of Sindh, and 4th Best Engineering University of the Pakistan. Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Pakistan has a proud history and a tradition which spans more than 20 years. MUET has highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty. MUET offers admission to applicants who appear to have the highest potential for graduate study. Currently, MUET offers following undergraduate engineering degree programs:
- • Civil • Electrical • Mechanical • Bio-Medical • Chemical
- • industrial Engineering & Management • Metallurgy & Materials ‘Mining
- • Environmental Engineering • Petroleum & Natural Gas – Textile
- • Bachelor of Architecture and City & Regional Planning
- • Computer Systems Engineering • Software Engineering
- • Electronic Engineering & Telecommunication Engineering
- Higher Secondary School Certificate H.S.C Part-ll in (Pre-Engineering/General Science) having at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks under Regular and Self Financing Scheme.
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant Technology (for Chemical Engineering Diploma in Chemical/Glass & Ceramics Technology) having at least 60% aggregate marks under Regular Scheme.
MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registration Forms Procedure Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
- For Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Technology Domicile of Hyderabad & Mirpurkhas Divisions.
- For Chemical/Glass Ceramics, Petroleum, Electronics and Architecture Technology Domicile of Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur and Larkana Divisions only.
- Candidates of Karachi Domicile are not eligible for this category.
Eligibility for Admission:
1. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned above in Annual Examination 2017 or prior up to Annual Examination 2020 are only eligible to apply for admission.
2. Candidates who have appeared in the HSC Annual Examination 2020 and are waiting for the results are also eligible to apply for admission under above schemes. They will have to attach appearance Certificate from the Principal of the concerned College showing the seat number of HSC Part-ll Examination.
Also they will have to send by Registered Post copy of the Marks Certificate of HSC Examination (Part-I & II) within 10 days from the date of the announcement of the result by the concerned Board.
The candidates shall have to mention on the back of the Certificate the application form number, category under which he/she has applied for admission and the district of the domicile with Urban/Rural. Only those candidates will be issued admit cards to appear in the Pre-admission test who have secured minimum B-Grade 60% aggregate marks.
Online Registration Guide:
Application Form and a copy of Prospectus can be obtained within given time from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on payment of Rs.2000/- each and be deposited in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under Registered post to the undersigned duly completed in all respects accompanied by Photostat copies of the required Designated Bank Branch of Habib Bank Limited.
- Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad
- Unit No. 7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad
- Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad
- Saddar Branch, Hyderabad
- Station Road, Dadu
- Bunder Road, Larkana
- Frere Road, Sukkur
- The Mall Road Branch, Khairpur Mir
1. All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Pre-Admission. The Test will be conducted in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English from the candidates of HSC Pre-Engineering Group and Diploma Holders and in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Computer and English from the candidates of General Science Group. The candidates failing to appear in the Test will automatically stand disqualified for admission.
2. Admit Slip for Pre-Admission Test will be sent under courier service. The admit Slip (original) issued by the University should be produced by the candidate at the time of the test.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...