Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) is one of the efficiently working institutes in Pakistan. It is a Private University of Pakistan in regards of Great Leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah. Its Main Campus is in Karachi and the other Campus is in Islamabad. MAJU was established in 1998 and HEC gives it’s a higher status among other Educational Institutes.
The University offers admissions in a number of Undergraduate and Graduate programs in various discipline. All the programs offered are accredited / approved by the HEC / PEC.
The University is offering the following programmes:
- MBA program require minimum 14 years of education in any discipline.
- MCS program require minimum 14 years of education in any discipline.
- MS requires BBA/ B.Com 4 years, 16 years of education in any discipline.
MAJU Karachi Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Schedule for MBA, MCS & MS Admissions:
- Last Date for Admission Form Submission: 13 May, 2018
- Admission Entrance Test: 15 May, 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 30 May, 2018
Admission Test 2017
For BS Engineering programs the Admission test is based upon the given criteria.
- English: number of Questions 12: weightage 20%
- Math: number of Questions 24: weightage 40%
- Physics: number of Questions 24: weightage 40%
The admission test consists of MCQ’s from Maths, Physics, English, General Knowledge and other related subjects. However, an admission test for BS Engineering programs consists of only Maths, Physics and English.
Forms Online Registration Guide
The admission shall be awarded on merit based on:
- Admission Test
- Earlier Academic Standing
- Interview (if so desired by the department)
Admission forms are available from the Admission Office or downloaded from the website.
Following documents are required at the time of admission.
- Copy of all your testimonials.
- Copy of provisional certificate for result awaiting students.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Form “B”
- Four recent photographs.
- For foreign student NOC from:
- Respective Embassy.
- Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Interior.