The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) is one of the most prestigious engineering institutes of Pakistan. GIKI is known the world over for setting a standard of excellence in the field of engineering. GIKI has not only made its name among the top colleges of Pakistan but it is recognized worldwide due to its excellent reputation education facilities. Every year GIKI offers undergraduate admissions in wide array of programs.
Gulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering and Technology admission details regarding entry test 2019, registration form submission will be available on this page. GIKI offers undergraduate admissions for wide array of engineering programs. The details regarding GIKI University Entry Test 2017 undergraduate admissions are given below:
GIKI University Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
Schedule for GIKI Graduate Admissions 2019:
Deadline for Applications: 20th June,2019
Admission Test/Interview: 9th July,2019
Start of Fall Semester: August 2019
Candidate must have completed FSC pre Engineering
Candidates having three A-levels in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Computer can also apply
Weightage for Selection Criteria:
- GIKI admission test score 85%
- HSSC Pat 1 + SSC: 10% + 5%
- levels: 15%
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
The process of registration for admissions in GIKI is described below:
- Create an account (register yourself). “Click Here for Online Registration“
- Login and submit online application form
Prepare a package of the following documents:
- Application Form (printed online)
- Two additional passport size photographs
- Optional Scholarship Form (printed online)
- Photocopies of Academic Documents
- Paid Bank Challan (printed online)
- Admit Card (printed online)
The documents must be in the same ORDER as above and unfolded.
- Send us the above documents (in Single package) at the address given as below:
Undergraduate Admission Office
GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology
Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Pakistan
- Application profession fee payment:
Processing fee can be paid:
Online to HBL A/C No. 19790000085901 for payment in PKR
For payment in US $:
Bank: Habib Bank Ltd
Title of Account: GIK Institute Topi
Account No: 19790002044611
Branch Code: 1979
Swift Code: HABB PKK AXXX
- To send your SAT-II Score, use GIK Institute’s registered Institute Code: 0096
Selection of candidate is decided on the basis of candidate’s earlier educational achievements and his score in the admission test, which comprises multiple choice questions, based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics and Mathematics and English. The test is held simultaneously at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi and Multan. Those applicants who do not receive the admit card one week prior to the test are advised to contact the Admission Office.
You Might Also Like
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2019 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2019 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2019 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure...
- PU Lahore Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure Sched...
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2019 Registration Forms Procedure Ap...
- KPK ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2019 for UET Peshawar
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2019 & Eligibility
- PIEAS Islamabad Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Registra...