Fatima Jinnah Women University FJWU is a public university in the neighborhood of Mall Road of Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. Regarded as the first women’s university in Pakistan, it is ranked at number 18 in general category of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan rankings. Check their Entry Test 2021 registration forms procedure schedule dates time online apply eligibility requirements test centers complete process details here at from.
Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) is the first women university which offers an incomparable environment for females. The university focuses on two distinct proportions. One is to add appreciably to the benchmarks of higher education, the other is to bring in new areas of study for the young women of Pakistan. The goal of FJWU is to accomplish and manage foreign standards. Computer education is core to our ongoing programs. Our graduates are functioning with esteemed, national and foreign corporations.
Entry Test 2021 Dates Schedule:
- Prospectus available from: 9th July-16th August 2021
- Last date for submission of Applications: 16th August 2021
(FJWU) Admission and Entry test Requirements:
- Candidate must have passed FSc pre-Engineering with at least 60% marks
- Candidates who have certified/passed/ NAT Test and if their test is appropriate, are entitled to apply for Under Graduate Programs in FJWU. The NAT Test is carried out by NTS (National Testing Service). National Aptitude Test (NAT-I) is obligatory for entry to Bachelor’s Program.
- Admission Criteria and Pre-requisite for Under Graduate Regular and Self Support Program:
|FA or F.Sc. Marks (depending on eligibility condition) or equivalent||70 %|
|National Aptitude Test –I||30 %|
FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2021 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
- 1st division (in the last certificate/degree obtained) for Software Engineering Department.
- 2nd Division for all other disciplines.
- Score of 40 in NAT-I for Bachelors and NAT-II for Masters (National Aptitude Test conducted by NTS is treated as Entry Test) is required. Entry Test conducted by HEC through Education Testing Council (ETC) will also be accepted for undergraduate admissions only.
- For LLB Degree Program, score of 50 in Law Admission Test (LAT) conducted by HEC is required
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
Admissions to all programs take place once a year only. The schedule is announced in all the leading News Papers and on FJWU website.
The Prospectus & application forms are available after the program is advertised. The following Banks are authorized for the sale of prospectus @ Rs. 1000/- and receipt of admission forms:
- Bank of Punjab for Bachelor Program
- First Women Bank Ltd. for Masters Program
Dully filled application form must be deposited in the authorized branch of bank along with attested photocopies of necessary documents. Application forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
The Bank of Punjab (Abbotabad, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujar Khan, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jhelum, Karachi, Lahore, Mardan, Mingora, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sukkur, Wah Cantt.).
First Women Bank Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jhelum, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Mardan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi (Al-Amin Branch, Saddar and Chandni Chowk Branch, Muree Road), Sargodha, Sialkot, Wah Cantt.
Attested photocopies of following documents are required for applying admission to Bachelors Program:
- Matriculation Certificate
- F.A./F.Sc. Mark Sheet Part-I
- F.A./F.Sc. Mark Sheet Part-II
- NAT-I Result
- ID Card/Form B
- Three 1×1 inches photographs
- Character Certificate (from the last institution attended)
- Merit List for Regular Program would be displayed on September 28, 2021 (Subsequently, Waiting Lists may be put up, subject to the availability of seats.)
- Merit List for Self Support Program would be displayed on October 05, 2021.
Candidates awaiting results must submit the Admission Form within the due date. Late Results (if any) can be submitted separately by September 24, 2021 in FJWU Admission Office only.
Telephone +92 (0)51 9270050 – 54 | Fax +92 (0)51 9271168
Postal Address Fatima Jinnah Women University, Old Presidency, The Mall, Rawalpindi.
FJWU Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Entry Test 2021 Preparation Mcqs Online
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
You Might Also Like
- IST Islamabad Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- UET Taxila Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test Engl...
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2021 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- MUET Jamshoro Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test E...
- UOG Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Mat...
- MUST Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- BUET Khuzdar Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registratio...
- NED University Entry Test 2021 Registration Forms Procedure ...
- MAJU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- UCP Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Mat...