Important Note: COMSATS institute of Information Technology (CIIT) announced admissions for all campuses in the Pakistan. Candidates can apply according to the schedule of admission and get all updates and apply process guideline here.
COMSATS institute of Information Technology (CIIT) is a leading degree awarding institute of higher education in Pakistan. It was established in 1998. It is one of the fastest growing research based institute which offers wide range of programs including engineering degree programs.
COMSATS CIIT Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
Entrance Test 2021:
After the last date of submission of admission forms, entrance tests (NAT) will be conducted by NTS according to the admission schedule, OR on a given date notified by NTS. All the admission shall be regulated on the basis of merit determined by the weight-age criteria as mentioned below:
For bachelor degree
- Matric or equivalent: 10%
- Intermediate or equivalent: 40%
- NTS Test: 50%
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide:
- Candidates are required to apply on CIIT online admission system by visiting the following link: http://admissions.comsats.edu.pk
- You have to sign up and enter your application details (visible after login).
- After submitting the online application, the printed copy of Application Form and NTS Challan Form, application processing fee Rs.1000/- along with required documents must be submitted at the concerned campus either by hand or mail. Candidate may mention three program preferences for admission on one application form.
- In case of final result of previous examination is awaited, then provision of hope certificate from the school college last attended can provide the basis for a condition offer of admission at CIIT.
- Admission applications must be submitted before or by due date of submission. Late submission shall not be entertained.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria, given in online admission portal, before submitting their online application forms to confirm that they are academically eligible for admission into the program of their choice.
- Short listed candidates may be asked to appear in interviews of respective department.
Following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- -Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of CIIT, Islamabad from any bank.
- -MATRIC / O-Level mark sheet certificate & Equivalence, (photocopy back to back).
- -FA/FSc / A-Level mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy back to back).
- -Copy of NIC / B form.
- -Pictures (two).
- -Valid NTS Result (photocopy) [if test already given].
- -Paid original NTS Challan Form, [if NTS test not given].
- -Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper), mandatory for result awaiting applicants only.
COMSATS contact details:
Tel: +92-51-9247000-9247002 and
You Might Also Like
- QUEST Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- BUITEMS Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English...
- NFC IET Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English...
- UIT Karachi Entry Test 2021 Schedule Dates Time Registration...
- CAE Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Mat...
- SBKWU Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- COMSATS CIIT Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test En...
- SSUET Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English M...
- FAST-NU Entry Test 2021 Schedule Dates Time Registration For...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI Entry Test 2021 Preparation...